Chapter 23

I smiled and poses as the photographer asked me to. The only thing that kept me smiling was the thought of Levi. It had been too dang long since I saw him and I was ready to marry that man. I was really close to just sneaking away again but instead I complied and stayed. "Ok, that's it ladies. You look beautiful, Chelsea." The photographer told me. He was the photographer for Levi's team. "Vance, could I look at that last picture?" I asked. He nodded and handed me the camera.

I pushed the button to find my photos and stopped on the last one I took. It was gorgeous. "Put this one in black and white." I said. He nodded with a smile and headed to the courtyard to take pictures as the wedding started. Slowly, bit by bit, I was the only one left in the waiting room. My father walked in and kissed my forehead. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy." I said with a big smile. The users opened the door and once that door opened, everything else went away. My focus and only focus was on Levi. Standing at the alter at this very moment was my future husband. He had a huge smile on his face and looked like he was about to cry. I smiled back at him.

Soon, we were standing in front of Levi and the priest. "Who gives this woman away to be married to this man today?" The priest asked. My dad cleared his threat. "Her mother and I." He said proudly.

I stepped up and Levi took my hands. Then, we started. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of this man and woman in holy matrimony. Let us pray." The preacher started. We bowed our heads for the prayer. The preacher finished up his few words and then it was time for the vows. Levi went first.

"Chelsea Jane, I choose you to be my wife, my partner in life. I promise you my unconditional love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to love you, honor, respect and cherish you all the days of our lives. We've been through ups and downs but we are still here. There is no one I know that can handle me like you. After staying together for so long, I'm glad I will finally be able to call you my wife. I love you so much." He said. A slight, small, little tear came from his eye. I reached up and wiped it before starting mine.

"Thirteen and a half years ago a house was built right across the street from my parents' home. There was a family of eight that lived there. A married couple and their six sons. After I met their family, one of the sons just kind of stuck with me. Yes, Levi, I'm talking about you. Our love came naturally and that's what I love about our relationship. Even if sometimes we get mad at each other and argue, we always come right back to each other. I love you very much and nothing will change that. I take you as my husband and promise to love you, care for you, and to be there for you when ever you need me. No one can or ever will love you as much as I do." I said with tears freely flowing.

He reached down and wiped my tears. I love you. He mouthed to me. I just smiled.

"Do you, Levi, take Chelsea to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Levi said confidently.

"Do you, Chelsea, take Levi to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked me.

"I do!" I basically screamed. Everyone laughed.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss your bride!" He told us. Levi leaned in and kissed me with so much passion that it made my knees buckle.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Levi Bradley Anderson!" He announced. We kissed once again and walked back down the aisle hand in hand. "We did it. We finally got married." Levi said once we were alone.

"Took us long enough." I said before he crashed his lips onto mine again.