[20] iris

warning: this chapter contains some scenes of sexual harassment, if you are uncomfortable with this, please do not read, i would hate for you to feel discomforted by the scenes written.

"How are you feeling little Kookie?" Hoseok slipped into the dimly lit room, a tray of soup in one hand, a bowl with a damp cloth in the other. He approached the bed that had a small lump under the cotton covers. "Kookie, are you awake?" An extremely adorable sneeze came from boy as he peaked out from under the blanket. His nose and ears a deep red from the aggravations of a common cold, his fluffy hair was all of the place.

"Yes, I'm awake," he croaked out through a hoarse breath, coughing not shortly after. Hoseok smiled, sitting down at the edge of the bed and placing down the tray. He reached up to wipe at the boys feverish skin with a damp cloth.

"How you picked up such a cold, I don't know. But hopefully you'll feel better soon, I made you some soup to help with your throat"

"Thank you hyung," Jungkook murmured, his body shuddering as his skin came in contact with the cold air around him.

"Taehyung's been worried about you," Hoseok shared, as he mixed in a little sauce to the soup, spooning up some and blowing on it. He chuckled at the delighted smile that crept onto his brother's expression, knowing how fond he was of his so called body guard. Hoseok got the sense something was going on between the two, but didn't have the guts to question his sibling who was quite sensitive to the topic of affection. "He even wanted to come see you. But he said his father would kill him if he wasn't home." Jungkook frowned, pulling his long sleeve shirt over his hands as he took in a shaking breath.

"That's the second time he's said that... I worry about him." Hoseok nodded in understanding, bringing the spoonful up to the younger boys lips. Jungkook let himself get used to the heated temperature before taking it in his mouth. He let his brother spoon feed him, as he was quite frankly too weak to do it himself. "Did you speak with mum?"

"Not yet, she keeps avoiding me. Probably knows what I'm going to ask. I have to admit, what you explained to me was odd. I am curious myself." Jungkook nodded, grabbing his brother's arm as his head began to spin. He'd been lying down all day, so sitting up for such a long period of time was throwing off his balance. He nearly spilt the soup, accidentally splashing a bit on his brothers wrist.

"I'm sorry!" He reached up to wipe at Hoseok's now burnt skin, but he was gently pushed away.

"It's fine Jungkook, the soup isn't too hot. Granted, I wouldn't like the whole bowl on my lap. Just rest, I can look after you," Hoseok assured, continuing to feed him.

"Why do I let you baby me?" Jungkook huffed almost irritably, though he was more curious than annoyed.

"Because you're my baby brother, and you always will be."

__________

"Take off your shirt."

"What?" Jungkook stared up with wide frightened eyes as he was cornered inside the boys washroom.  Back pressed to the cubicle walls as he felt the shakiness of his body now caged in by someone much larger than him.

"I said strip, take off your shirt."the senior sneered, pressing him back further until he began shrinking til he was basically on the floor.

"Please let me leave... I don't want to," he whimpered, feeling his body paralyse itself as his mind raced of every single 'what if' that emerged from the situation. The door to the bathroom was closed, the senior barricading him on the other side. There was no way he could run without being pulled back. His eyes shifted up to the senior, who stared down at him with a smug grin, shuffling closer until his knees were level with Jungkooks face.