Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.

Start from the beginning

"Who's my little boytoy?" I questioned, smacking his hands away and leaning into the tree. My wolf was alert- not liking being touched by any other male except for Griffon.

"Griffon," Grayson snarled his name, "Your going to be his beta, aren't you?" He tilted his head, watching me carefully. I liked how he was keeping his hands to himself at this point, casually leaning them on the tree behind me.

"Yeah," I blankly answered, looking for an escape from his arms. I felt if I shoved him backwards like I wanted to, he'd turn wolf and try to rip my throat out. His temper seemed uncontrolled at the moment, anyway.

"That's why he hasn't demanded it yet, because your more powerful then the others." Grayson nodded to himself, stepping backwards as if something huge suddenly made sense.

"What do you mean, he hasn't demanded what?" I was desperate to know what the hell he was talking about- I barely knew anything about my mate, and getting answers out of his best friend was the second best idea of getting to know Griffon.

"If you haven't realised, Maeve, Griffon's always horny as hell. He can't keep it in his pants for a day." Grayson sneered, "It's never happened before- but if an unmated wolf doesn't want to sleep with him- he'll force them. All he has to do is use his alpha tone and then they'll HAVE to sleep with him. You can't disobey an alpha's order."

I was frozen. Would Griffon force a woman to sleep with him? It's never happened before-That's what Grayson said, so most likely, he hadn't. Did Griffon sleep with another woman after we met?!

Grayson must of noticed my tensed up attitude, but took it the wrong way. He grabbed my hand, pulling me into a comforting hug- but to me it was just awkward.

"Don't worry Maeve. I won't let him. It's just the fact you don't jump and beg all over Griffon for him to sleep with you worries me. Griffon and I have had a competition since we were little- only 13. Who ever can sleep with the most girls."

"That's disgusting," I was disappointed in my mate, the stupid ladies man just had to get it in everyday!?

"I know," Grayson shook his head, "His list is so much longer then mine."

"List?" My head shot up, staring at Grayson "What list?"

Grayson nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "We've got a list, of every girl we've ever boned.."

"Grayson." I demanded, my voice powerful as I pushed him away, "Get me Griffon's list. Right now."

Grayson seemed hesitant, but since I was filled with Beta blood, he responded immediately with a nod. He seemed nervous, so with all my courage, I placed my hand on his wrist, slowly sliding it down so our fingers tangled together. In the corner of my eye, I could see Grayson smirking, when unexpectedly, something flew into my mind.

'She definitely wants my d!ck.' It sounded like Grayson had said it, but for some strange reason- it was in my mind. I look over at him, furrowing my eye brows together when I realized Grayson was bright red- blushing.

"Did you say something?" I wondered out loud as Grayson led me through the woods, staring at his feet at this point. Immediately, he shook his head, looking up at me with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Maeve, I forgot to block out the pack mind link.." He apologetically spoke, frowning and almost pouting out his lips. Laughing out loud, I had forgotten all about the pack mind link. The pack could communicate through out your minds, and when you find your mate, after your first kiss- you both grow a separate mind link, so only you two can share thoughts.