Deal?

Jacobs POV
Britt can sing she can sing good. So today I'm taking her to perform for my record label. If my producer says yes hopefully she say yes too. "Babe are you ready to go?" I asked her. "Yep." We left for the studio and I took my guitar so I can play while she sings. We started drinking to the studio but stopped to get coffee. We got to the studio and went in the elevator she was so nervous and I was too. I don't know if their gonna like her as much as I do. I hope she gets signed...
Britt's POV
Me and Jacob got in the elevator to go up to his studio. I was so nervous. I don't know if they'll like me or not. Do I even like myself? We got out of the elevator and went inside the room. There was two chairs and a microphone. I sat down on one chair and Jacob sat on the other. The producer said, "you may begin whenever you're ready." I looked over at Jacob and gave him a thumbs up. He started playing to the tune of "A Team" I started to sing. "And they say she's in the class A Team." The song was over and we both got up and hugged I was still so nervous. "Hi, my name is Brad and you must be Britney?" "Yes nice to meet you." "Jacob you were right she does have an amazing voice." "I would never lie to you about talents." We started to walk around and went to Brads office. He pulled out a piece of paper and put it in front of me. He told me everything about the deal and my heart started to pound like crazy. "Deal?" He said while handing me the pen. I took the pen and again started to shake. I put the pen closer to the line and there it went I signed my name. It's done. It's a deal. "Great I can't wait to start working with you." Me and Jacob left the office and I was so excited I couldn't believe that I got signed. We left home and I still couldn't believe it. We got home and I ran up to our room with Jacob behind. I jumped on his bed and sat down "OH MY GOD!! I can't believe what just happened!" "I'm so proud of you babe." He said then kissed me. "I can't believe it. It's so real now. I'm signed. It's a deal." He came up and hugged me super tightly too. We went downstairs and his mom was super excited too. It was already getting late so we ate dinner and started getting ready for bed. I went upstairs and took a shower. I put on a pair of underwear and a sweatshirt. Began to brush my teeth but then I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I looked up and it was Jacob. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Brushing me teeth." "So you can be fresh for when you kiss me?" We both started to laugh. I finished brushing my teeth and went to our room. I sat on the bed playing on my phone and Jacob came in 10 minutes later and did the same. We both started playing with snapchat faces on we did a face swap that was freaky. We took a whole bunch of selfies and decided it was time to go to bed. "Britt?" "Yeah?" "Have I ever told you that I love you." "Yes. Why?" "Because I love you so much." "I love you too." I gave him a kiss then turned off the light. I lied down on my side and Jacob put his arm around me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. Oh god I love him so much.

Ps: outfit above