VidCon day 1

Britneys POV
I woke up took a shower did my hair and makeup then got dressed. (Up above) I woke Jacob up and told him to get ready. The crazy part is that we're staying at the same hotel as everyone else that I want to meet. He was taking to long so I went next door to see if Sierra was done. She was so we decided to go downstairs. We went to go get breakfast when Sierra told me something weird "two guys are staring at you." I turned around and I saw Zach (Bruhitszach) and Jacob Sartorius. I quickly turned around and said "OMG their musers" "well go talk to them like normal people would." "No I'll let them talk to me first." So we waited. She made us sit across from them. I totally forgot that me and Jacob broke up so I can flirt with whoever I want. Right? Then one of them came over. "Hey do you want to sit with us?" Zach asked "um sure. Can my friend come?" I asked. "The more the merrier." We went and sat with them. Their so funny. "Hey you want to come with us?" Jacob S asked. "Sure but I have to go get something. I'll be right back." "Ok" they both said. I went to go get Jacob W. We walked back to the guys and Sierra. Zach's face turned happy to see me to sad because I think he thinks me and Jacob W are dating. "Hey" I said to him. "Hey. Is he your boyfriend?" He asked me. "No why?" "Um no reason. We all walked to the venue and got in. We started walking around and Zach and the two Jacobs (😂) took us backstage of everything. We started looking around and just talked. I went to go ask Jacob W something but he was talking to the one the only Markiplier. Jacob knew that I always wanted to meet him and that's exactly what he did. "Hey mark this is my best friend Britney." Mark came up to me and hugged me of course I hugged back. And we started talking. He had to go to his panel and we went back to Zach, Jacob S, and Sierra. But then I saw Ariel. The worst part was that I was wearing her lipstick. I went to go say hi and she was so nice. Me and Zach started filming musicllys and we were being so dumb with them too. We started dancing like kids. We went to the musically panel type thing and they went on me and Jacob W and S stayed behind. We went back to Zachs room and started watching movies. Me and him filmed a YouTube video reacting to musicllys and guess that social media star. We all decided to meet up again tomorrow down at breakfast to spend the day together again. When we went back to the room me and Jacob W started getting ready for bed.