Just Friends?

Britney's POV
I woke up took a shower did my hair and makeup then got dressed (up above like always) then went to Ariels room. We went to Zachs room and he wouldn't wake up. I stole his room key last night so I can prank him this morning. We got in and got a cup. We went to the ice machine and got some ice then water. We went back to his room and I poured it all over his face and he jumped out of bed. "Morning!" We said to him. He ran to the bathroom and we left. But I left the key card. We went to marks room and did the same. We went back to my room and we started jumping of Jacobs bed then he pushed us off and we sat on my bed waiting for him to get ready. We started watching SpongeBob for some weird reason till he was done. Zach and Mark came to my room and sat on the edge of the bed. Once Jacob was finally done we went to breakfast. Ariel went to go get Arii so we can all go to the mall. We got to the mall and started shopping. Us girls went to forever 21 and who knows where the guys went. Probably to the sneaker store. We got some jeans, shorts, shirts, tanks, and crop tops. We also got some hooped earrings, matte lipsticks, sunglasses, and bracelets. We went to go find the guys but got bored so we went to get ice cream. We finally found the guys and they got nothing in their hands. We got back to the hotel and dropped everything off. We got room service for lunch then watched YouTube videos. Jacob pulled me aside and asked something I didn't want to answer. "Are we always gonna be just friends?" "Jacob I don't know. What do you want me to tell you." "I don't know. I want to be more than friends. But if you're not ready then that's....(deep breath) ok." I felt like I did something wrong. But I know that I didn't. I just simply want to be friends but he wants to be more than that and now I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm letting him down because I told him that when I'm ready for him that I'll be his but now I'm saying that I'll never be his. I'm lost. I don't know what to do anymore. He doesn't want to be friends he wants more. I do too but I like Zach. I'll be a jerk if I break up with him already and then go to Jacob. What will he think of me. I'll even ruin his and Jacobs friendship. Their amazing friends and I'm thankful for that. But if me and Jacob do become a couple will we have to tell everyone this time that we're dating. I don't want to because of the last time. I know what I have to do. I do like Zach a lot but I see the way Ariel looks at him. And I've been kinda throwing Jacob out of my life. Oh my god I guess I was being a jerk. I can't even remember the last time me and Jacob both had a really good and long conversation. I went to Zach and pulled him aside. "Hey I'm sorry I have to do this but I'm... (Deep breath) breaking up with you." "What why?!?!?!" "Because I see the way Ariel looks at you and the way you look at her. Also I like Jacob. Can we just be friends." "Well...if that's what you want." "That is what I want." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then left to go talk to Jacob. He was outside our door crying. He turned around and looked at me. Seeing him hurt make me hurt too. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry Jacob. I love you I really do. I just didn't know how to tell you that. And yes of course I want to be your girlfriend. Will you take me back after being such a jerk." "Britt you were never a jerk. I love you too. And of course I'll take you back." We kissed and that was the best kiss I ever had. Oh and when Mark asked gold, white gold, or silver? Well Zach got a necklace. I'm still gonna keep it for memories of course but I'm happy with Jacob. More then ever. It was that time of the night again when everyone left. Me and Jacob ended up sharing my bed. Yes we slept together but who cares we didn't do the dirty deed. I love him and that's what really matters.