VidCon Day 2

Britneys POV
Me and Sierra went to breakfast and saw the guys. We ate bread then I got a snapchat from Jacob W. I started laughing because it's the sad face he makes when I eat without him. (Up above. So is the outfit) I felt bad so I went up to go get him. We walked back down and went to the venue. We started hanging out then Mark for some reason decided to join us. We filmed more Musicllys and again they were all dumb 😂. Jacob W wasn't himself. He tried to show off. Honestly he seemed like a jerk. And I know why. So I pulled him aside. "Jacob what are you doing?" "What are you talking?" "Just act like yourself." "I am" "no you're not. And I know why you're doing this." "Ok and why?" "Because you're trying not to lose me to Zach." He looked down. That means I was right. I pushed his chin up and hugged him tighter then ever. I broke the hug and said "but why do you care so much if I was to date Zach?" "Because I don't want to lose you. I mean he's an awesome guy but I want you to be with me." "Listen Jacob, who cares if I'm with Zach. We might not even last forever. Listen, I want to be with you too don't get me wrong but I don't think we're meant to be the ones to date. I'm sorry. But at least we're best friends. Now come on and smile." "Ok". We hugged one last time then went back to the group. And yes me and Zach started dating but it's not big. I like him I really do. He's funny and just weird but that's what I like about him. I do feel bad for Jacob but it just wasn't meant to be. Well at least for me. And don't get me wrong Jacob is an amazing guy but he's too amazing for me to be with him. We all went back to Zachs room again with Mark this time. It's weird that he's hanging with us, but he's fun to hang out with and he's extremely cool. Me and Zach started to film a Musical.ly then everyone decided to join in Jacob W picked me up and started to spin me around then dropped me on the bed. We did a second one and we all started to do the whip and nae nae. Then I filmed one by myself but that ended shortly after about 4 seconds cause Jacob W decided to come and join me. We did the 2 phones song. I got Zachs number and everyone's too. Yes including Marks. I'm so excited. Me and Jacob W left back to our room and got ready for bed. He took off his shirt and pants (yes that's how he sleeps.😂) I did the same. (Yes in her underwear and bra. But who cares their besties😂) then he asked "so are you and Zach official?" I really didn't know how to tell him. "Um.....actually yes." "Oh..." I guess he had hope for us. He got into his bed but I couldn't help but stay standing for awhile. He turned to look at me and asked "what's wrong?" I was zoned out until he said that. "What? Oh....um...nothing" I quickly got into my bed and turned on the TV. We decided to rent a movie and we rented neighbors 2. Then we got I knock on the door. I got up to go answer it but Jacob saw that I was in my bra and underwear so he threw me his shirt. I put it on and answered the door. It was Mark. He looked down and up again and asked "was I interrupting something?" He asked with a smirk. I looked down at the shirt then back at Mark and said "no I cam to the door in my bra and underwear then Jacob saw so he grew me his shirt so you wouldn't see me in my bra and underwear unless you want to see that stuff." I said being completely serious. I was laughing in the inside. "Well um yeah actually I would but beside the point gold, white gold, or silver?" "Um....so many questions don't know were to start." "Just answer." "Ok um white gold." "Ok bye" then he left. What was that about. Anyways I took off Jacobs shirt and threw it back at him. "Hey!" "What you threw it at me first" we started laughing. after the movie we went to bed.