Pool party

Britney's POV
I Got up took a shower did my hair and makeup I put on my bathing suit then put clothes over it. (Up above). "Mom! I'm leaving!" No response that means she just got to bed. I got to Jacobs house I knocked on the door and he opened. "Hey cutie." He said while hugging me. Then he kissed my cheek. "So about last night. When I got home my money's on her computer and she stays up late until 7am everyday and it's not healthy. She's slowly dying. I tell her to go to bed but she says that she's fine. But I know she's not. And it breaks my heart." "I'm sorry" he said while he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I looked up and he looked at me he cupped my cheek and I did the same to humans we kissed but then there was a knock on the door. We got up and opened the door all the guys and Mahogany came running in the guys took off their shirts and ran to the pool. Me and Mahogany looked at each other with weird faces then we broke out laughing "you'll get use to them" mahogany told me. "That's gonna take awhile." Then we both started laughing we went outside and took off our clothes that were on top of our bathing suits. All of the guys look at me. It looked like their eyes were about to pop out. We jumped in the pool and the guys went down right away. When I got up Taylor was right all up in my face. Literally an inch apart. I quickly swam away but he pulled me under water and kissed me. I swam back up and turned around but Jacob was right there. He grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly then kissed my forehead. I was going crazy I love Jacob but I just met Taylor. I got out of the pool and ran inside to the bathroom. Someone started knocking so I opened it and it was Cameron. He came inside and closed the door and started to kiss me. I broke the kiss because it didn't feel right. "No!! I can't I don't want you or Taylor I want Jacob!" I yelled. "I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself. Taylor kissed you too?" "Yes. But Jacob did first. I like him. I'm sorry." "It's ok. If I would've known I wouldn't have done it." "It's fine" we hugged and went back downstairs. I called Jacob to his room so I can tell him everything. "So um Taylor kissed me under water and then you hugged me and kissed my forehead then I went upstairs to the bathroom then Cameron started kissing me. But I don't want them. I want you. I love you." He came up to me put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we kissed it was the best kiss I've ever had. He broke the kiss and said "I love you too. Do you might want to be my girlfriend?" "I'll love too." We went downstairs and went back in the pool. But I stopped him and pulled him aside "don't tell anyone about our relationship ok?" "But I want to be able to tell everyone that you're mines." "Let's wait awhile ok?" "Ok". We went back to the pool and Mahogany asked where we were "he was showing me something." "Ok" I wanted to tell her but I didn't want anyone to know just in case. But I do love him.