Chapter 2

Bernie's P.O.V - 

As I stepped out of Hanssen's office, I realised that I didn't know my way back to AAU. 

"Crap" I mumbled. 

"Are you quite alright there Ms Wolfe?" Hanssen's voice came from behind me and turned to face him. 

"Yes, I'm fine" I tried to be convincing but my answer didn't sound very reassuring. Nevertheless he nodded and returned to his office. I started down the corridor looking out for signs that could help me.

Serena's P.O.V - 

I can remember my first day very clearly and I know that what happened to Ms Wolfe would have been one of the worst things that could've happened. Besides obviously killing  a patient. 

I laughed to myself. 

"Care to share?" A voice said in my ear. I spun around and flung my arms around Robbie.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I didn't really care why he was here, but he was and thats all that mattered. 

"My cars been blocked in by some stupid idiot, care to help me find the culprit?" Robbie asked.

"You know I would love to help, but I AM working." I said a little sadly.

"Do you mind if I do some detective work on the ward and find out who did then?" He asked raising an eyebrow in mock suspicion. I laughed and told him it was alright. He kissed me quickly and then started to look for people to accuse.

Bernie's P.O.V - 

I eventually asked a passing nurse the way with embarrassment. She looked unconvinced when I explained my situation and I had to get out my ID card from Hanssen.  She quickly apologized and told me where to go. 

I was on tour guide number 2 and I hadn't been here an hour yet. I should just employ a full time tour guide. I turned a corner and there was AAU, I smiled, relieved, and pushed the door open. 

I saw Ms Campbell with what I assumed was a patient, I started walking over. The patient bent down and kissed her just as I was about to call out. I closed my mouth and slowed down.

I looked down at the ground feeling as though I was intruding on something.

Serena's P.O.V - 

As Robbie walked away, my high from earlier came back. He walked over to Ms Wolfe and started talking to her. I saw her confused and slightly frightened and hurried over with a chuckle.

Bernie's P.O.V - 

The man started walking over and my heart raced. Had he caught me staring? He opened his mouth and all these questions started pouring out. I stuttered a few answers but he kept pressing on about my car.

Suddenly Ms Campbell was pulling me to the side. 

"Thank you" I breathed and she smiled and apologized for his behavior. The man whose name was apparently Robbie appeared at her side. He received a glare from Ms Campbell and apologized as well.

"It's okay" I mumbled before walking off.