Chapter 13 -Deflower-

Ross took out the teens blocking the way and they fell like files.

"Are you sure this is the right place? It looks like a normal house to me" Scarlet aid said looking the trashy family looking home.

"I am positive." Takeru replied calmly, "Look at all the guards"

"I guess." She shrugged cutting down a man with her katana,

"Can you handle the small fry Scarlet?"

"Geez, do you just realise what you just asked?" she stared at Takeru rolling her eyes,

"I understand. Ross, follow me."

"Yes Sir." Both of them hurried up the stairs, barging into rooms, most were empty.

A teenage boy guarded one of the doors at the end of the corridor; he looked up at Takeru and Ross,

"Stay back!" he pulled out a knife from his pocket, "Don't come any closer or I'll fucking kill you!" he spat full of menace.

Takeru pulled back his arm and swung his fist directly into the teenager's face, he dropped to the floor out cold, the knife falling from his hand.

Takeru and Ross burst through the door, it looked like a normal room but Shiro Aasaka was laying in the middle of a double covered by a thin sheet that seemed for vulgar than him being plain naked, the sheet had soaked in his bodily fluids making it stick to his body and was see through, he panted sweating like crazy, his body flushed. He looked more erotic than anything else Takeru had ever seen.

"Holy shit." Ross his mind clouded, bit his lip, of course, anyone in their right mind would find this arousing, if he was a guy or girl, straight or not.

Takeru shook the thoughts from his head and grabbed a thicker blanket from the ground and wrapped Shiro Aasaka in it as he picked him up, hiding his body, Shiro clung to Takeru, breathing on his neck and occasionally kissed it, murmuring dirty things into his ear. Takeru stared at Shiro wondering what was wrong with him and at that moment Shiro looked up at him, his brown eyes were hazed over, Shiro had been drugged. The fluids soaking through the blanket from his lower body and onto Takeru's hand, told Takeru that Shiro Aasaka had already been deflowered.

"We were to late..." he said full of remorse, he wasn't fast enough, he knew if Takashi ever found out his heart would be completely shattered.

"Boss! We gotta move! These cunt's are damn crazy!" a grunt shouted

"Shut up!" Ookami Sato snapped, "Where is Shiro Aasaka! I will not lose him after all this time!" he shouted his brown eyes flashing in rage

"No one grabbed him sir, he's still on the second floor, and it was too dangerous!" another man said

"Was too dangerous? To FUCKING DANGEROUS!?" Ookami screamed lunging at the man, his eyes bulged. "Shiro Aasaka is my hard eared treasure! I've been after him for half a year, I just finally got him and you're telling me to didn't retrieve him because it was too dangerous!?" Ookami clenched his canine like teeth, his hand around the other man's neck, lifting him from the ground.

"FUCKING USELESS!" he flung the man into the wall like he was a rag doll, and he fell to the ground just like one too.

"Ookami Sato." Said a deep male voice from behind them, Ookami turned.

"My, my; If it isn't the black dog of the Yamamoto family; Takeru Daiko." Ookami exclaimed gleefully spreading his arms outward. Within a second his eyes narrowed as he saw Shiro in Takeru's arms.

"YOU! Give Shiro Aasaka back to me!"

"

I'm sorry, I can't do that." Takeru shrugged before smiling, "Let's give them the famous Yamamoto goodbye." Both Ross and Scarlet suddenly appeared running towards the gang, weapons in hand.