Chapter 12 -The wolf's meal-

(WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTIANS SEXUAL CONTENT AND A SEX SCENE)

-SHIRO'S POV-

I groaned as I forced my eyes open, where the hell am I?

"Your awake?" the man from earlier rushed over to me, "Thank goodness!"

I tried to rub my face only to discover my hands were handcuffed above my head.

I felt panic rise in me, "What's going on here?" I exclaimed groggily, the man laughed, dropping his act and licked his lips, he took a bottle of something off the bedside table, i looked around for an escape or something but the room looked like a normal house only the paint was peeling off the walls. I looked down to see my school shirt unbuttoned and my pants were unzipped. He grabbed my nose and forced my mouth open; he poured the liquid down my throat, making me swallow.

"What the hell?" I choked out trying to get away.

The man pulled off his scarf and unbuttoned his shirt revealing his a toned muscled chest covered in deep scars.

He must have noticed looking because he touched it, "Oh this? My father tried to kill me when I was younger." He smiled and sat on the bed next to me.

"I'm going to enjoy eating you, Shiro Aasaka." He gently ran his hands down my chest, a strange feeling rose in my skin and my mind became clouded, "You should have started to take affect by now."

He kissed me, forcing something else down my throat, making me swallow, it hit me like a tidal wave, my body became hot and flushed, I felt lewd and lusty.

"Ah...." I gasped, "No..." I pressed my lips down trying to make a sound.

He kissed me, forcing my lips open and tangling our tongues together, before I knew it, I was kissing back; my bodies urges had taken over completely, my strength to resist disappeared.

He pulled back, a string of saliva linked our tongues together, he reached above me, undoing the handcuffs around my wrists, he knew I wasn't going to resist now.

He kissed me again, it feels so good, he kissed my neck, moving down to play with my nipples with his tongue. I moaned, wanted more, nothing more mattered now, just this man's body and mine.

We kissed again, he lowered one hand to my crotch to rub the budge growing in my pants.

He unzipped his jeans and presented me with his half hard penis. I licked it, greedily taking it into my mouth, pre come started dripping from the tip.

"Ah, Yes Shiro, right there..." the man gasped grabbed onto my hair after a minute he pushed me away and stripped me completely naked.

"You have such a beautiful body." The man kissed the tip of my penis before taking it into his mouth, I gasped out in pleasure, "Ah! Unh!"

The man pulled back, smirking whilst pre come dripped from his lips

"Hey Shiro." She said seducingly his hands gliding down my body "Tell me, have you ever used this?" his fingers gently rubbed my anus, "Mhm!!" I tried to muffle my pleasure; I couldn't answer so I just shook my head.

"Oh, lucky me~" the man purred lubricating his fingers with his saliva.

He slowly pushed one of his fingers inside of me, "Ah!" I cried,

"It's tight Shiro..." he whispered I my ear making me shudder, the man continued to stretch my anus with his fingers until his finger glided in and out with ease. "It's loosening...My adorable Shiro" he added another finger, I gasped for air, it hurt but it also felt so good, I moaned shuddering, "Ahh...!"

The man kissed me intensely and I responded just the same, he withdrew his fingers which caused me to moan loudly in protest.

"No...!" I cried wanting more,

"Shiro..."

I looked up at the man to see his stroking his erect penis, "I'm ready." He pressed the head against my entrance,

"Yes!" I cried wrapping my arms around his neck; he thrust inside of me, firm and strong. Pain and pleasure struck my body all at once and I exploded.

"You came just by me entering you" the man purred in my ear as I panted and gasped. He kissed me as he once again thrust inside of me.

"Ah!!"

Again... "Ahhn!!"

Again... Mhmm!"

Suddenly the door burst open, "Boss-"he paused "Holy fuck-We have intruders" his eyes widening when he saw us, the man thrust into me again and I moaned loudly ignoring the other man, "Why should I give a fuck? I told you no one was to disturb me, no matter what!" the man yelled thrusting into me again, "Ah! More...!" I cried out.

"It's the Yamamoto Family, Boss."

"Ah Fuck" the man slid out of me, "No!" cried feeling lost without it, I reached out my hand to grab him, lifting one leg up to show him my soaking anus, the man hesitated biting his lip, "Fuck!" he swore kissing me, I tried pulled him down to me but he pulled away , "I'll be right back Shiro." He said covering my body with a thin white sheet, which right away, soaked in the sweat and come from my body making it wet and see through, he pulled up his jeans and walked away from the bed.

"Listen to me, guard this goddamn door, if anyone steps foot in this room including you, I will personally skin you alive and set wild dogs on your fleshy body. You fucking got that?" He hissed in the other man's face.

"Y-yes Boss!" the man said sweating nervously, the door closed behind them leaving me wet, lustful and alone on the bed.

-TAKASHI'S POV-

"Where is everyone?" mother asked as everyone sat down at the table, it was noticeably empty.

"Well, Takeru, Scarlet and Ross came to me about an hour ago, saying they were going on a job." Misa said looking up from her overly full rice bowl,

"Oh, I didn't hear about that." Ami murmured, Scarlet was her older sister, she was most important to the main branch of the family, she was a master at kendo and judo. Even in my father's eyes she was impressive.

"Must have been really big if both Takeru and Scarlet went" someone else commented almost as if he was talking to himself.

It was true; it must have been a really big deal.