My Kind Of Stories

Start from the beginning

"Why on earth would you turn us into fishes." I slumped down. "No wonder I heard fins and swimming." I said and sighed.

"Then how about-"

"Wait, are you sure this is going to be a decent one?"I asked.

"Why won't it be? Don't worry." She said continued.

As Creaye flew, observing the fields that were below her. She caught a glimpse of a dying male unable to once again take flight into the air.

"What kind of animal are we now?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Not animal
.
.
.
.
.
But insects, you're a butterfly." She said.

"I never should've listened even further." I said and sipped my cup of coffee.

"Well, you know, I think the two of you have hidden feelings for each other, but I wonder why there's a very huge wall between the two of you." She said being serious.

I think I understand what she means.

If someday mr. Eos and I really do fall in love then one family must disappear.

That would be mine. I doubt my family members will agree.

Besides the Levierre's and Ershad's have been enemies since the day of its existence.

"This is totally my last story so listen." She please and so I was left with no choice.

Creaye was sleeping when suddenly she heard noises outside. There in the bushes was a man with ash amber eyes that seemed to possessed anyone who sees them.

Creaye build an unbreakable bond with this man and dreamed of spending her life with this guy.

But the tragedy, the two of them were forbidden for they belong to different families and what's more their families have been enemies for centuries.

This is getting quite like my situation.

But then she just received word that the man she wanted to spend her life with got engaged.
She left the castle to find this engaged woman that her beloved is engaged to.

The horror that she found out is that it was the best friend of the man. Both of them were GAYS!!!!!!

"NO WAY!!!!!!" I shouted stopping her weird story.

"I thought it was getting note intense." She said with a disappointing sigh.

I think her story just strayed off from the real one.

I hope mr. Eos comes back soon

~~~×~∆~¶~∆¶~~׶~~¶~∆~×

I'm so sorry for the short update, but I'll try to give you chapters as fast as I could.

Please vote and comment.

Preview:

Next time, Words Aren't Enough. Talking isn't always the best way.

Creaye: it makes sense