Nineteen

Me and Patrick never had much of a deep chat so I'm a bit surprised when he climbs into the front seat and starts the car "Buckle up" "But we didn't even talk much" "We have an all night sleepover that you agreed to so we can talk then, we can talk in private and I think Frank and Pete wanna talk to you too" "Ok, he's my boyfriend I guess" "Yeah and he does care even if you guys seem to just spend a lot of time with whips and sex" "Whatever works I guess, we both like it"

At their house Patrick finds sleeping bags, blankets, an army of pillows and throws them on the living room floor then sits cross legged in the mess he's just created. He looks so cute so I come sit in his lap and lean against him. I don't know if all friendships are supposed to be this physical but I've never had a close friend so I don't care. It can be whatever we want it to be and he gives good cuddles so I'll cuddle him if I want.

"Wanna talk now Patty?" "About what" "What's up with you?" "Not a lot I don't think" "How's school?" "Hard as hell, I used to want to be a surgeon or a proper doctor but then I watched Greys Anatomy and decided that I didn't, it's too much blood and stuff" "I think that shows slightly more dramatic" "But I can't handle blood and stuff, plus it's hard as hell and I can barely handle training to be a nurse so being a doctor would be a disaster" "You can do it though, you're super smart" "Not really" "You must be, you did get into nursing school and that's hard" "I work hard, I'm not that smart" "No one gets smart without hard work" "I guess"

Frank and Pete get home sooner then I expected and seem really confused when they see the bomb site of pillows and blankets in the living room and me and Patrick cuddled up in the middle. It's a bit awkward so I just get off Patrick's lap and hug Frank who hugs me until my ribs almost break and Pete goes over to kiss Patrick, marking his territory as it seems.

"Where have you been Gee" "I dunno" "I've missed you coming to see me every lunch and after school and it's being boring as hell" "I'm sorry" "I'm just wondering why" "I dunno"

Patrick extracts himself from his boyfriend and comes over to drag us over "Come on we're having a sleepover" "Patrick I'm a 32 year old man, I don't have sleepovers" "Well we're having a guys night or whatever you wanna call it, you can't say no" "Alright fine, what does this sleepover include" "Popcorn and movies and hanging out and deep conversations and games but no sex". Both Pete and Frank start complaining at that but he crosses his arms "No, shut up, we're having a god damn sleepover".

With a huff he walks off and starts making popcorn while Frank grumbles about how he hasn't had sex in a week and Pete just lies face first in a pillow.

Patrick comes back with popcorn, about a million bags of chocolate and lollies, chips and a bunch of fizzy drinks. "Right idiots, we're doing this shit properly" "You're an idiot baby" "You're my boyfriend Petey, you're supposed to support me" "Not when it deprives me of you" "You still have me just not my dick, suck it up"

I've never seen Patrick like this but I kinda like it, he gets all of us to do what he says better then I thought he'd be able to so it's surprising.

"First things first" He says turning to glare at me "What are you wearing?" "Um clothes, you said clothes were mandatory" "Yes but why those clothes?" "Why not?" "Because you wear skirts and stuff usually" "I didn't feel like it" "And why is that?" "I don't know" "Who's bullying you?"

I splutter a bit on the handful of popcorn I'd just eaten since I never told him anything about Oli or why I was sad so I don't know how he knows and why he just brings it up randomly and publicly.

"Baby girl is someone hurting you?" "No it's fine Frankie" "Really?" "Yeah" "If someone is I'll suspend them" "You can't just do that" "If they're hurting you I can, I'm the principal so it's my job, I'm also your boyfriend so it's doubly my job" "I'll tell you some other time". I lean over to peck his lips and whisper to him "Thank you"

"These are deep midnight darkness conversations so come on" Patrick grabs my hand and starts yanking me upstairs and I don't know what's happened to him but I'm just gonna go with it. "Where are we going?" "To dress you up" "Oh ok" "No sex though, Frank might want it but I say no" "Ok Patty we won't" "Good"

In Franks room there's a couple of new boxes and when I open them they're completely full of panties and stockings and corsets and all these beautiful things so I squeal and pull out a cute black and red skirt "Oh my god" "Frank felt bad for you and thought you were mad so we got you them" "Oh my gosh" "I think he just likes spoiling you too" "This is amazing"

Ignoring how crap I've felt about wearing these things all week I just yank my clothes off and pull on a pair of bright red panties "This is great" "Just put one of Franks shirts over that or something because I don't think anyone will resist you in all of this" "Not even you?" "Probably not, you're pretty hot Gee" "Aw thanks Pattycakes"

I pull on a oversized shirt of Franks and link my fingers through Patrick's "Thanks for bringing me here" "I like you and I wanna help you" "You're awesome" "Let's take this stuff, I wanna play dress ups" "You're adorable" "I know"

He grabs the boxes and I skip after him downstairs. "Guys we're playing dress up" "No" "Don't be a hater Frankie" "I can if I want".

I run over and throw my arms around Frankie knocking him into the pillows as he grabs my waist in shock "Thank you so much daddy" "Where's the rest of your outfit princess" "I'll wear it later, when we can do something with it" "Ok baby, you look beautiful" "Really" "Yeah, gimme a twirl"

I giggle and stand up to twirl around and pull the shirt up to show me in the panties "You like" "Hell yes, come here sweetheart". I start towards him but Patrick grabs my arm "No, that's not allowed, can I try something? I've never worn anything like this" "Of course you can, your smaller then me so you'll fit and I wanna see it, you'd suit it I think" "You don't mind if I wear it?" "Just don't fuck Pete or anything in it, I don't want come stains on my new clothes"

He giggles so I grab the black and red skirt I looked at before and put it on then point at the box "Pick something" "You pick I don't know what to wear" "Ok". I get a pink sweater, white skirt, black stockings and white panties and hand them to him "Put them on" "Ok"

He runs off and comes back a couple of minutes just peeking around the doorway then when he walks in everyone's mouths just fall open. He looks adorable there, it looks so good on him and he's got a pretty feminine body so he looks even better then I ever could.

"Do you like?" "You're beautiful" "Thanks, I kinda like it" "You can keep it if you want" "No it's yours" "No it's fine, it looks better on you then it could on me and if I want it I can ask for it back" "No it's ok" "Ok but if we all do something together you have to wear it" "I will"

I take the skirt off because I prefer just the panties and Franks shirt but Patrick pulls the sweater sleeves over his hands and sits back down. "Hey don't I get anything?" Pete jokes so I throw another pretty black sweater I found over "Here". He looks a bit shocked but we're mostly the same size and it's extra large so he fits easily and laughs "I don't think I look as good as Patrick" "It's pretty cute" "Thanks Gee but I look ridiculous"

He does look a but funny but he keeps it on and pulls Patrick in front of him probably to hide. "Is everyone wearing the clothes I got you?" Frank says raising his eyebrow so I just nod "Looks like it" "What if I don't like it?" "Too bad" "Naughty girl" "You wanna wear something too?" "Not really sweetheart just come here"

I settle down in his arms and after a lot of arguing mostly between Patrick and Frank they put on this new movie Bridget Jones Baby which seems kinda cool.