Six

Franks not here the next day when I go to his office and when I tell the receptionist I was told to come here she just tells me he's not coming to school. I specifically wore new panties and my crop top that shows my pale stomach because I expected to get some more action today and now I'm disappointed and horny.

I snapchat him saying 'Daddy your so mean leaving me here and horny' and then my boner in my panties but there's no reply and I'm just really disappointed.

I know where he lives now so I go after school to see what's happening. It might be weird or kinda stalkerish but he's my daddy and I'm horny and don't like being ignored. He's probably just sick or something and will think I'm weird for coming but I care and maybe if he's not sick he'll let me get on my knees for him again.

No one answers when I knock so I knock again and the there's eventually shuffling from the other side and the door opens. Frank looks like shit quite honestly and I feel bad. His hairs messed up and he's wearing a shirt and pyjama pants and he just looks sad and stressed.

"Hey Gee" "Hey Frankie" "What's up?" "I miss you" "Aw that's sweet" "Yeah, you weren't at school and I missed you so I thought I'd come make sure your ok" "That's really sweet baby boy, thank you"

He pulls me into my arms and pulls me into the house and over to the couch. Unlike yesterday when we were just hot and heavy and rough against the door he just lies on top of me and we slowly make out.

"Are you ok daddy?" "Yeah baby just family stuff and a lot of work" "Do you want me to make it better?" "You do make it better, just you being here makes everything perfect" "Yeah but I wanna do more". He looks suspicious but I slide down, off the couch to kneel between his parted legs "Let me make this up to you daddy, you're so stressed so let me make you feel so so much better"

Frank moans softly and nods so I run my hands along his thighs then pull his pyjama pants down. "Suck me baby" "You want me daddy?" "Yeah baby boy, suck me off, make me feel how amazing your pretty mouth is and make me forget everything" "Yes daddy" "Good little whore"

I blow gently on his tip to make his semi go fully hard then keep eye contact with him while I lick from the base to the tip. "Fuck baby" "Yeah daddy" "Get your mouth on there" "It is on there" "Bad boy"

I open my mouth to say something but Frank grabs my hair and slams himself into my mouth. I moan around his dick and start bobbing my head and Frank actually lets me do what I want and just keeps his hand loosely wrapped around the strands of my hair.

"Daddy?" "Quiet baby, just let me relax, you wanted to calm me down didn't you?" "Yes daddy" "Ok baby boy, off you go"

I go back and kiss his tip then take all of him in at once and suck. I don't really care if it takes ages or if its slow because I just wanna make him feel really good.

"Oh baby yeah" Frank whispers and strokes my hair "Your such a good boy doing this for daddy, getting rid of my stress". I like being a good boy for once instead of a slutty little sarcastic bitch so I keep going, only pulling away when I hit my gag reflex, which admittedly is non existent.

After a while I think Franks definitely happy because his eyes are closed and there's a smile on his face as he moans and gently handles my hair.

When he pulls me gently away and pulls me up I'm not happy but this is all about him so it doesn't matter. I came here to see him and when I saw how unhappy and stressed he was I just wanted to make it better so I think I've accomplished. My daddy being happy makes me feel good and if he's in a bad mood there's probably not much chance we'll do anything and I might not even get to be around him.

"Kiss me Gee" "Don't you want me to finish you off" "You can do that later, come here" "Anything you want daddy". His lips are always so fast and rough with me so I like it and I let him push my skirt up so he can see my panties and slip a hand inside.