Seventeen

For someone who doesn't have a job, is underage and basically relies on my brother to give me money I am very good at shopping. After 2 hours I've got 2 new pairs of skinny jeans, a new pair of lacy black panties, an AC/DC hoodie since I always steal Franks, 3 cups of Starbucks and a couple of CDs plus the aspirin, notebooks and marker Patrick wanted. I knew Mikey would regret the day he gave me a credit card and I was right. He'll probably be glad he didn't trust me with one for his, I don't have much money on mine but I still manage to max it out more then I should.

Finally Patrick texts saying he wants a caramel hot chocolate and a chocolate frappuccino and I can come back now. I get what he asks for plus a pumpkin spice latte since they're my favourite things ever so the Halloween season is the best. As I drive I drink it even though I know I shouldn't and get home before the drinks even started cooling down.

"Patty?" I call but the house is quiet so I chuck my bags down and go to find if they're ok. Patrick's in bed with his boyfriend who's actually looking like a human being again so I give them a smile and hand them the drinks.

"Thanks Gee" Patrick says and strokes Pete's cheek "You were really cool with this" "Hey you guys are my friends, whatever you need". Pete smiles up at me softly and leans his cheek on Patrick's shoulder "Thank you Gerard, sorry I fucked up your plans" "Plans?" "Threesome and stuff, Patrick told me you guys wanted to do it" "Nah your more important, we can do that tomorrow or any time you want so I don't care" "Thanks, I don't wanna share my boy right now, he's all mine and I kinda need him" "What's the time?" "Huh?" "The time" "Um almost 2 I think" "Shit I thought I wasn't out that long" "You were gone for hours" "Oh I'm supposed to be here for Frankie when he gets home so I gotta go, I'll see you guys later, hope your ok"

They both look at me weird but I just jog to Franks room and close the door. Quickly I put on the black panties I got and take off the rest of my clothes then after a while rummaging through his closet I find his box of toys and ropes and sexy stuff and pull it to the floor by the bed then sit and wait.

After I've started to think he's going to be hours late again the door slams so I get back on the bed quickly and kneel with my hands behind my back and head down in the submissive pose.

Soon the door opens and when Frank sees me he nods and comes over to stroke my hair out of my face "Such a good girl darling, I'll talk to Pete and Patrick and I'll be back" "Yes sir" "Good girl".

He walks off leaving me in the same position staring at the bed as I watch him walk to Pete's room. After a couple of minutes he comes back and kneels next to me "Did you sleep with them?" "No sir" "Why?" "They didn't want to" "Patrick seemed to" "Pete had a bad day or something apparently so they spent time together and I went out" "Ok baby girl, what happened to Pete?" "I don't know, he seemed upset and was in bed so Patrick said he needed to stay and take care of him, I don't know much" "Ok wait here"

I do as he says and he walks back and is in there a while then comes back with Pete and Patrick following him in each other's arms "Baby" "Yes sir" "Look up". I do and all three of them look amused at me which is a bit embarrassing but if Frank would hurry up and fuck me I wouldn't care.

"Thank you for letting them do what they needed to do today baby girl" "Of course daddy" "You're a good girl, you still want that threesome?" "Kinda but I want you" "Then foursome it is I guess"

His hands yank my hips up then I'm thrown onto my hands and knees as he grabs some rope "Since your such a good girl I'll do this for you, how much do you want?" "Everything" "Good, I think I'm gonna make you enjoy this" "You always make me enjoy it sir" "This time it'll be so much better"

My wrists are tied and he flips he over so they cross over awkwardly but I'm on my back looking up at the three men staring down at me so I feel pretty awesome. "So sweetheart, what shall we do to you?" "An-" "Shut up it's not your choice, I'll do what I want with you" "Sorry sir" "Shut the fuck up, just watch me"