Long chapter you fighting

A long chapter yeey!!p.s just saying but I love holland Roden (Lydia)
I heard she had a panic attack in Paris some people pushed her and told her to die like that's messed up I'm so mad at this people ,that's just horrible to do #weloveyouholland anyway not going to get too mad but thanks for reading my book  ;)

Scott: he just came home from work you where home,eating cheese pop corn and snacks, watching vampire diaries ,like always,the home was a mess pop corn every where ,you where still in your pjs ,you don't clean the dishes are the house itself ,Scott got mad

Scott talking:babe why is it a mess in here did you like have a party are something why couldn't you wash the dishes it ain't that hard!!!? You: i took a nap and fell asleep ,you can't blame me for that  Scott: I'm tired of this you almost never do anything in this house!!! I can't handle you ..
You: that's not true you need chill !!

Stiles: he lied to you that he was going to work but he went with his friends instead drinking bear: you found out the truth so you dint talk to him when he came home..

Jackson: he ate all the snacks and chocolate and dint leave you anything you where very mad. (Dont !!!)

Isaac: you where on your period you were moody you wanted to eat soo bad you also got mad at him for the most stupid reasons so you started to fight then you kicked him out of the house.  P.s (don't do that )

Derek: you where mad cause you were always working and he dint do anything ,  you: .... can you like do something I'm the only one earning money here while you sit home with your friends. Derek: y/n !!!!!!! You been saying this every time you come home I'm still looking for a job ok !!!!

Liam: he watched your fav movie ,whit out you
Then you started fighting about it ,P.s don't ever do that

Aiden: he started kissing your neck and he wanted to make out with you but you dint what to so you said no aiden not now!!! Aiden!!!!! Stop!!!!!!!!   Aiden: fine fine..,you always do this to me .. You: well srry but I'm not just gonna make out with you every time!!!

Theo: he forgot to buy you chocolate instead he bought himself Doritos.

Parrish: he was being annoying ,he talked to you while you where falling asleep. And you had bad dream about him.

Lol this was random fights you have. They would never do any of these things I hope...