Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night

Start from the beginning

Lacey moved to the front and signaled Jennifer to get back to her position as right hand woman.

“Congratulations to all of you. You are officially a part of the Hawks Cheer squad. After this practice you will go to the girls’ locker room where Jennifer will give you your uniforms. Okay, now let’s start with this routine again.”

We did our arm formations and ended with the candy cane dance. My line which now consisted of Lacey Jennifer, Alexia and the girl who was super happy to have made the team. The next line consisted of everyone but us from line one. The next was the used to be line three except one person who was now in line four with the other four girls who had made the squad.

My line did a cartwheel into a round-off, which was then formed into a back handspring, and back tuck. The second line followed after us, as we held our arms out to help them base their back tucks, and make sure they did it within our arm lengths. One of the girls almost got kicked in the face, and Lacey went ballistic on her. She shrunk herself under Lacey’s intense stare.

“Lacey, give it a rest. This is her first practice, calm down,” Her glare turned towards me as she tried to intimidate me. I towered over her and stared her down, “Give it a rest.”

She sighed and stepped down against me, she went over the girl and apologized and then went back to making us do the steps again for our fight song. It was already around 6:30 when practiced ended. Lacey had us do the fight song routine like 8 times until she thought it was perfect. Then we did a new routine that I didn’t know, and did that one until Lacey thought it was perfect, which took roughly 10 times. Though, most of us got it in the first 2 and the rest in the first 4.

**

I walked up to my closet and pulled out a dress for Alexia.

“Here try this on,” She grabbed it and slipped it on. It was a light salmon color and had a pink bow on the front.

She wrinkled her nose, as I did too when she looked in the mirror.

“No,” she shrieked and threw it back at me. I tried it on, which made a similar shriek come out my mouth, which sent us in a fit of laughter. We decided we work on dresses later and left the house to get our nails done.

I got a simple, base color of black, while Alexia got hers done in a French tip.

I started curling her hair, when my phone rang. Alexia ran off the stool she was sitting on and into my room to get it.

“Um, hello, I am not finished and you know it. So, unless you want half of your hair  to be half straightened and half curled, I’d get your ass back on this stool,” I yelled at her, as she came back with my phone pressed against her ear. She was happily chatting away on my phone. MY PHONE!

“Hello Allen. Of course, were going to your party,” she laughed at something he said, “Oh, of course, here she is,” She handed me the phone.

A smiled crept on her lips and mouthed, ‘He’s totally still in love with you’.

I felt a nasty comment boiling on the edge of my lips. I didn’t want to say it, but when it came to Allen; He brought out the mean, vicious side of me. It didn’t even compare to my killing side, because that was way worse.

“Then, why did he cheat on me?” I asked my tone low and deadly. Alexia opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it and walked away.

“Hello Allen,” He sighed loudly, probably running a hand through his hair, as usual when he was nervous.

“Liza, I’m sorry,” he said softly, I had to strain to hear him. He must’ve heard what I said out loud, well, he deserved to hear it. I could’ve mouthed it, but like I said, he brought to life an evil side of me out. It used to be, he brought out the sweetest side of me ever, but now, it was different. Everything and everyone was different.