Chapter 5 - Undercover

-3 days later-

I took a look at the pictures on the mantle, already in my uniform and ready to go. The Nazi uniform i made to be undercover was hidden in my suitcase and i was ready to take the bus to the airport.

"Mommy, why do you have to go??" Bandit asked as Jamia held her.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

"Mommy has to do some stuff for Grandpa and then I will be back very soon. Mommy aso has to make sure the soldiers feel better, daddy especially, so they can protect you," i said. "But i promise, i will be back very soon."

She nodded as i saw Krista waiting for me.

I said my goodbyes and then went to the car.

'Are you sure about this?? What if you get caught??" Krista asked as i climbed in.

"I speak the ally's language as well as the enemy's, so I will be fine. After sabotoge, I will nurse for a while with Ray," i said. 

She nods and we drive off to the train station.

***

It took me a day and i finally got to the airport to board the plane to Berlin.

I had changed into my German uniform, and boarded the plane under the name of Jutta Hirsch (name of an old childhood friend with the last name of a soldier my father once arrested who was wanted for some war crimes, i believe.)

I took my seat as the plane took off and looked down at the picture of Gerard.

I smile and hid the picture in the inner pocket of my jacket, smoothing out my skirt as i began to doze off.

~~~~~~~~

Picture of Gerard (edited by me)----->>>