Part 27

Veer woke up with her throbbing voice... he turned to look at her "what happened?"

Aarti tried to wear the gown on top of her spaghetti top but seemed helpless "can't you see" she said irately trying to move her arm

"Wait" he said and stepped closer ... "Wear this arm first" he said and she obeyed him...while helping her wear the gown his hand slightly touched her shoulder that made her look at him...

While he was still helping her wear the other arm...his hand grazed her soft skin on the shoulder under her neck...she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her body....

His one touch had such influence to create sensation in her whole body that she forgets even her own self...her heart beats raced creating mayhem inside her...

She held the handle on the wardrobe tightly, the waves of unknown feelings whooped around her the moment he touched her hair, tugging the binding free so that the soft sable strands tangled around his fingers and fall loose till her waist...she didn't turn around but instead closed her eyes...

"Aarti" Some one shouted outside the room

Veer Stepped back hearing the footsteps towards the room... embarrassingly she sat back on the bed not looking at him...

Kirti stepped in... "Hi Veer"

"Hi" he said and walked out of the room

"How are you this morning Aarti? Listen I have to share something with you...."

Aarti's hands were still ice cold, it was far from dreams that only his touch can make her forget everything in the world...

Kirti went on talking... but Aarti's mind was still holding back...

"Aarti..."

Finally Kirti shouted back...

"Yes...I am listening" Aarti said irately...

Kirti got up "fine...than why don't you congratulate me?"

Aarti shook her head "I am sorry Kirti...but due to pain I missed what you said"

Kirti sadly looked at her... "I am shocked Aarti...I have told you such an important news and you didn't even bother to listen"

"Come on Kirti, you can tell me now...please" Aarti pleaded

"Fine... I am pregnant" Kirti said "I just got my doctor's call confirming that"

Aarti gave a broad smile as if all her pain settled "really...I am so happy for you"

Both hugged each other ....

---------------------------------------------------

Aarti was reading a magazine but still thinking about Veer... even the thought made her heart skip several beats at one time. She thought about the morning incident how his hands softly skimmed on her shoulder and how he opened her hair

May be he likes her hair open.... She blushed and closed her eyes... "This has never happened before" she murmured

After some time...

Mr. Oberoi was still talking to Aarti when he had an important phone call...

"Is everything alright Dad?" Aarti looked at Mr. Oberoi

Mr. Oberoi kept his phone back in the pocket "oh yes...just some work at the office...I might have to leave today"

"Please take care of your health Dad...I will come soon to meet you" she said smiling at him...