Part 3

The morning Sun rose from the hills of Kasauli, predicting a bright day... Students as usual started entering the college for their regular classes...

Arjun woke up rubbing his eyes and looking at the time... "what the hell??" he quickly jumped off the bed and banged at the bathroom... "come out you idiot...how long will you take??"

Uday was least bothered to reply back...he was still brushing his teeth...

"stop shouting you rascal..." Sameer threw the pillow on Arjun... "let me sleep"

"get up...we have Mrs Rao's class...she will kill us if we reach late..." Arjun panicked...

Nakul entered ,as usual he was ready after his breakfast... "where is my other book...i kept it on table..."

He looked at Arjun who was walking from one corner to another... "what happened to you??"

"as usual I am late, this Uday sleeps in the toilet..." Arjun shouted...

Nakul looked at him "sshh...don't shout...Veer will wake up"

Arjun looked at the bed in the corner... Veer was still sleeping... "oh no...i forgot..." he looked at Nakul "but I have to go to toilet"

"Uday come out" Arjun whispered again...making sure Veer doesn't get up... It was their everyday routine...Sameer and Veer slept till late...no one dared to wake them up...

Nakul, Uday and Arjun left for their classes... Nakul remembered the day when Uday and Arjun had a fight over the bathroom and they disturbed Veer... that was the last day when they had a beating from Veer...

But they all had a unique bond that made their friendship stronger...

It was almost afternoon and most of the students were returning back to the hostel for their lunch break...

there was a small fight between some boys outside the canteen for their order...

"i ordered first..." said the first boy...

"shut up...i ordered before you even came here..." said the second boy...

students started gathering around...it was very usual for them to witness small and big fights...

"what's going on here"

They knew this voice... slowly they started scattering around... by now all the students knew his name and were familiar with the voice that could break anyone coming his way... "Veer..."

the canteen owner said .... "nothing these boys are fighting..."