"For fuck sake Eren, can't you go to sleep?!" Erwin snapped, a vein throbbing in his temple.

Eren stared up at him with watery eyes, the blue in them becoming more pronounced. Erwin's eyes widened in slight horror but before he could do anything Eren started bawling, tears running down his face in river torrents.

"You hate me, don't you?!" Eren cried.

"N-n-no nononono, Eren, I don't hate you," Erwin tried to soothe but it only seemed to make it worse.

"Why do you hate me so much?!" Eren wailed.

"I don't hate you —" Erwin begun, only to stop himself when he heard a bang come from the door.

As if he were a robot that had trouble moving because of all the rust, Erwin slowly turned to the door, blue eyes widening when he saw the most frightening thing (after Hanji when she was in experiment mode). Levi was standing at the door, his hair creating a shadow over his eyes, which were gleaming in that creepy cat way. His claws were extended to their full size, his tail appearing to be twice its size.

Levi's yandere cat was out, and it was angry at Erwin for making his pregnant mate cry.

Erwin broke out in a cold sweat.

"L-L-Levi ... when did you get home?" Erwin stuttered, his voice barely heard over Eren's bawling.

"You're so dead Eyebrows," Levi hissed before jumping at said eyebrows.

🐈🐈🐈

Second month

"Eren baby, what are you doing?" Levi asked, watching his mate stare at his reflection in the mirror.

"Levi, can you answer me something honestly?" Eren asked, not looking at him.

Levi walked toward his mate and wrapped his arms around him, moving his hand down to start rubbing his belly. It was only beginning to form, barely there yet. Eren slightly turned in Levi's embrace and rested his head against his shoulder, nuzzling his scent gland. Levi kissed his ear.

"Of course," Levi answered honestly, smooching his cheek. Eren giggled but turned serious.

"Am I fat?" Eren asked.

Levi was taken aback by his question. He stared at his mate wide eyed, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. What the fuck? Why would Eren think he was fat? He was pregnant, not fat. That weight he was gaining was a good thing.

Unfortunately Eren took Levi's silence as negative hesitation and he started bawling. Levi's heart quenched at the sound of Eren's heart breaking sobs. Fucking Captain America had paid dearly for making his Eren cry last month by having scratches on every inch of skin on his body, and now Levi was the one responsible Eren crying ...

"I am fat, aren't I?!" Eren wailed, rubbing his eyes and dampening his paws. "I should be dubbed the fattest neko right now!"

"Oi, oi, you're only fat because there are lives growing inside of you," Levi tried to soothe him. Bad move. That only made Eren cry harder.

"So I am fat?!" Eren sobbed, snot and tears running down his face. Levi grimaced at the sight.

"No, nononono —"

"Levi you idiot!" Eren sobbed, pushing Levi out of the way and running out of the room. Levi groaned, smacking his head with his paws.

Good one Levi!

🐈🐈🐈

Third month

Levi shuffled into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and yawning. It was the middle of the night and Levi had woken to find that Eren wasn't in bed. He only had to guess where he was, and going by the light coming from the opened fridge, Levi's answer was deemed correct.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Levi asked.

Eren was sitting in the fridge — literally — stuffing his face with ice cream and mushrooms. Levi grimaced in disgust. He knew his mate was pregnant and was having full blown cravings but couldn't he crave stuff that actually went well together? Levi would even tolerate pickles.

"I'm starvshing," Eren answered through a mouthful of ice cream. He took a mushroom and scooped it into the ice cream and held it out to Levi. "Want some? I never noticed how nice mushroom dipped in ice cream was."

Levi eyed the ice cream covered mushroom in disgust and shook his head. It was never nice to begin with brat, Levi thought. The kittens are making you believe that.

"Come back to bed Eren," Levi sighed, taking the mushroom from Eren. Eren's eyes watered and Levi froze in shock.

"Do you think I'm disgusting?" Eren asked through sobs.

Oh shit ...

"Nononono, the kittens are making you think this is nice," Levi tried to soothe. It only ended up making Eren's crying worse.

"You don't want the kittens?" Eren wailed.

"Nononono—"

"So you don't want the kittens?!" Eren wailed, not letting Levi finish his sentence and think he said 'no, I don't want the kittens'. "Levi you idiot!"

Eren jumped out of the fridge and ran away, leaving a mess of ice cream and mushrooms on the ground. Levi sighed in annoyance. He wanted to pull his fur out.

Why were pregnancies always so difficult?!