Chapter Six

"The New Neko"
Chapter Six
By: _LenaAckerman_

The week passed by in a blur of passion, heated moans and the two nekos fucking like animals. Levi had been a force to be reckoned with when he was in his rut and Eren had had the best stamina when in heat. They had fucked the entire week, probably traumatising Erwin with how loud they were, but Levi didn't really care.

But now ... now that their rut and heat was over, they weren't in a good mood. Levi's hips and dick hurt from pounding Eren too much over the week and he felt he couldn't do any of that again. And Eren's ass hurt like hell.

Seven days after Levi's rut and Eren's heat they woke up curled together in Eren's bed, their entire bodies hurting and messy with sweat and dried cum.

"I'm hungry," Eren whined, nuzzling his cheek into Levi's bare, marked chest. Eren's own body was covered in hickies and love bites and Levi couldn't help but admire his mating bite.

"Seriously brat? After an entire week of non-stop fucking the first thing you say is I'm hungry?" Levi chuckled, not really angry with Eren. He couldn't be angry at Eren, his mate. The thought of being mated to Eren still felt surreal.

"We haven't eaten a proper meal for an entire week," Eren pointed out, rolling on top of Levi so that they were face to face. "Biscuits aren't proper food."

"What time is it?" Levi asked.

Eren looked over at the alarm clock beside the bed. "Seven." Levi chuckled at some thought, triggering Eren's infamous cat curiosity. "What's so funny?"

"I had no idea you could read the time," Levi teased. Eren frowned.

"Hanji taught me how to read and write," Eren revealed. "Didn't she teach you?"

Levi grimaced. "Yes. Yes she did. I also taught her how sharp my claws are."

They rolled off the bed, both wincing as pain throbbed in their hips (Levi) and butt (Eren). It took them awhile to wash themselves and to pull their clothes on afterwards, especially their pants. Eren couldn't stop staring at Levi's God-like body. It was like he was a sex God himself. His body put Greek Gods to shame.

"Oi, take a picture, it'll last longer," Levi called.

"I'll stick to the real thing," Eren said back, sauntering past Levi. He jumped with a yelp when Levi's paw came in contact with his ass. Sometimes Levi liked his height, it meant he had a better view of Eren's perfect ass and could reach it easier.

They walked into the kitchen where Erwin and Hanji were. Erwin was sitting at the bench, a steaming cup of coffee beside him and reading a newspaper. Levi noticed that he was purposely not looking their way. Hanji was standing at the stove, humming as she twirled an unbrushed lock of hair around her finger as she stared at something that didn't look edible. Levi sniffed the air and grimaced, plugging his nose and Eren's to save his mate of the deadly smell from whatever Hanji was making.

"Oi Four Eyes, what are you doing?" Levi questioned, a feline growl rumbling in his throat. "Are you trying to kill your husband? If I knew I would have done it for you."

Erwin looked at Levi with wide eyes. "What the fuck Levi? What is wrong with you?"

"I'm hungry," Levi grumbled, grabbing Eren's paw and pulling him toward the pantry.