He shrugged these thoughts to the side as he remembered the day's events. Today was Thursday, and the final exam for the General Studies segment of the course was on Saturday. That left him with two days to prepare for the finals. By his own estimations, he would be absolutely fine with the written segments... He knew the information well enough. It was just a lack of revision time, to double check and refresh those facts. If not, it should be a matter of mere logic to figure out the questions given to him.

If not, he could always ask Marinette to give him a few pointers. She was smart.

Marinette felt like an absolute idiot.

One thing she certainly hadn't taken into account of being a Vigilante, would be that she was have a lot less sleep than she was used to. Indeed, that day, school had been absolute hell on Earth, as she nearly kept falling sleep, over and over and over again. She had been luck that Alya kept waking her up when she was about to pass out, otherwise she could have gotten into some serious trouble with the teachers there.

It didn't help that Alya seemed to be absolutely gushing about Ladybug right now. She had taken a liking to the Vigilante, and what little news had been covered on her. It was a rather controversial opinion to hold, particularly for a Heroics student, but no one particularly questioned it, just letting the Broadcast trait user do her own thing.

Everything seemed to be going wrong right now, and Marinette was really starting to regret her choice to be a Vigilante. She didn't feel like she could handle this sort of task, nor did she feel like she had the capability to do so. With Alya being so close, it would be incredibly easy for her to let something slip, Alya to learn that it was her underneath that red and black mask, and completely reveal her identity.

Avoiding that would be preferable.

Now laying face-down on her bed, Marinette remembered her meeting with Chat Noir at around midnight. She intended to go, of course. While she knew very little about the Vigilante, she felt he was a trustworthy source. And he seemed to be far more capable than she was. Even after having such a limited amount of interaction with him, he had still shown that he was capable to acquiring information in such a short amount of time, something Marinette was still unaware as to how he managed.

It was thinking about this that made her wonder, what the hell sort of world had she just entered?

The world of Heroes and Villains wasn't a peaceful one. Traits were deadly weapons, and violence was a heavily running theme. Marinette wanted to be a Hero to make the most out of her own ability, but she lacked the fighting abilities, she felt, that would be needed.

Why had she become a student for the Hero course in the first place?

Oh yeah. Adrien. She blushed and sighed.

Oh boy... What would he think if he found out she was Ladybug? She didn't know how he felt about Vigilantes... But given the personality he had, and the Heroic mind he had, she couldn't help but think it wouldn't be a positive opinion of them. He had made clear his belief that combatting Villains was something Heroes and the Police should be doing, not untrained idiots who thought they were tough stuff.

Oh, how little that did to reassure her mind.

Oh, what the hell was she doing?

She rolled over onto her back and looked up at her ceiling with a frustrated sigh. Was she really up for this sort of life? Was she really the sort of person that could become a Hero? Was her Trait honestly worth a damn? Alya's Trait could be weaponized into something destructive and amazing, Nino's Trait could become brutal with careful training and precision, and Adrien possessed two incredibly well connected and amazing Traits.