11: Don't Put the Bus Windows Down!

Hey Dere!!

So yesterday I asked people how they thought I looked like.

And.

I'm honestly surprised.

People think of me like a angelical blue eyes, soft hair.

LOL I WISH IM ACTUALLY REALLY UGLY AND UM REALLY UNHEALTHILY UNDERWEIGHT....

People think I'm anemic but honestly there's a lot of skinny girls so I blend in.

I have shortish black hair that's really curly..... like really curly.

I have eyes that look like mirrors... no joke if you look into my eyes, you can see yourself. They're THAT dark... :/

__________________________________________________________

*Your on the bus shouting at the bus driver.*

You: PLEASE LET ME PULL DOWN THE WINDOW :(

Driver: NO! SIT TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDE! YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY I HAVE THE HEAT ON FULL MODE AND IT BEING 12366683 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!

Kid Sitting With You: Ugh.. I'm going to throw up. I'm overheated....

*He looks at your shoe hopefully and reaches for it.*

You: AHAHAH NO!! NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO THROW UP ON LE SHOES!

*The kid next to you makes throwing up sounds.*

Driver: I'D KNOW THAT SOUND FROM ANYWHERE!! SCREEECHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*She stops the bus and springs up.*

Driver: WHO'S THROWING UP? THE BUS IS TOO PRETTY TO GET THROWN UP ON!

Bus: I agree :(

Kid: It's M-Me :(

Driver: WHO'S "MAH MEE?" SCREAMS OF AGONY!!!

Kid: ..... It's me.

Driver: HURRY OUTSIDE!!!!

*The kid gets off the bus, while everyone gets their phones to watch him puke.*

You: Hm... while everyone is distracted I should probably..... hehe...

*You pull down the window.*

You: Ah.. a nice non existent breeze :)

Driver: GET BACK ON THE BUS... IF YOU AIN'T GONNA PUKE IT DON'T INTEREST ME :(

*The kid and driver got on the bus and drive off.*

Kid: Wow. You put down the window... thanks :)

You: No problem :D

Kid: But... how are we going to get it back up?

_______________________________________________

STORYTIME- 7th Grade :')

LOL OK TBH I REMEMBER DOING THIS IN 7TH GRADE NO JOKE...

I was sitting next to this one kid (Lets call him George) and George had a heart intolerance and had a heat allergy.

THE BUS DRIVER IS TOLD GEORGE HAS A HEAT ALLERGY.. (yes it exists, search it up)

And even though she doesn't have the heat up... its 89 DEGREES....at least put down one WINDOW..

And then he started belching and I was like nope not me....

So I yelled at the driver that he was going to throw up. She freaked out and pulled over the bus, and told him to get out..

EVERYONE was on the other side taking a video.... (Yes my school is THAT interesting)

And basically then um. I put down the window, badoom boom they're back in. And I'm like

OH SHOOT HOW AM I PUTTING IT BACK UP :(

And then he started rapping in Arabic and poked his head out of the aisle and I quickly put the window up.

THE END