The war begins

In less than a week, most of the guilds in Fiore had gathered in Magnolia. Everyone was busy with all kinds of things. All of the guild masters were discussing the case about the attack from the Death Eaters. They were talking about a counterattack, but we all didn’t know where the Death Eaters went.

And if we didn’t know where they were, we couldn’t counterattack.

So we had to wait for them to attack again, which made me very nervous. I wanted to fight those bastards right away.

The Mages from Blue Pegasus had arrived this morning and all of the already arrived people were taking care of the rooms or tents they had to sleep in.

“Natsu, can you help us with these tents?” Erza asked. We were at a forest, not too far from the guild.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back. I helped her, only to notice that a couple of the members from Blue Pegasus were walking towards me and my team.

“Erza, my honey!” Ichiya, the guy who uses perfume as magic [like wth? But sometimes it’s kinda awesome] and thinks he’s beautiful, walked over to us...well...Erza. She looked at him full of disgust.

“H-hey...” She mumbled.

“You look gorgeous today, my honey!” Ichiya said.

Erza was clearly disgusted by him. She clenched her fist and kicked him in the gut, making him fly into a building far behind her.

“Men!” He yelled, while she did that.

That guy was too....too ‘I don’t know what to call him’ for words...

Ren, Eve and Hibiki also came in our direction, flirting with every girl they came across. I really didn’t want to speak to those guys, so I decided to just walk away.

I saw Lucy helping with a tent but having a hard time, so I helped her a bit.

“Hey Luce, are you going to be fine with this?” I asked her.

“Well, I could use some help.” She said, smiling awkwardly. I laughed and helped her.

The rest of the day was a bit boring. I met a lot of old friends though, because all of the guilds in Fiore were here.

I looked at the space in front of me, where a huge building was build.

“What’s that for?” I mumbled to myself.

I walked inside and saw a lot of people in here. All of the guild masters and a couple of the strong S-class Mages were here. They all sat around a big table.

“Oh, Natsu, join us please, you might want to listen to this too.” Makarov said.

“To what?”

“Just wait.”

I shrugged and walked to a seat before sitting down on it.

Master Makarov stood up. He cleared his throat before talking.

“We have to discuss on how we’re going to fight these Wand-Users. It seems that most of them know spells to defend themselves, but not many we Mages can’t handle. Though some of them use very nasty spells. We have to find a way to get rid of those defensive spells. Mages who know any kind of way or have Magic to get through their defence, please tell me.”

Everyone whispered to each other, talking about which Mages from their guild could do something about the defensive spells.

I thought about my Magic. I was able to get out of their spells, but could I get rid of their defence?