Chapter 30- Girl party

"Now will you be alright while I'm gone?" I nod smiling

"Of course" I say.

"You understand that it's for two days right? " I nod for the one hundredth time, he's going on a business trip to another pack.

He keeps asking if I will be okay and that stuff; I'm actually pretty excited.

"Just go" I say pointing to the car.

"You're really that eager for me to leave?" I shrug.

He sighs and awkwardly leans in, I quickly kiss him and wave to him blushing.

That was so awkward!

He chuckles and walks to the car taking his sweet time, I sigh- he's taking forever and I need to see Storm to apologise.

"Bye!" I say and walk towards the direction of Storms house.

I walk up the steps and take a deep breath, I knock softly. A couple of minutes later I hear footsteps, maybe I should make a run for it?

'Don't you dare' I sigh, someone opens the door and I sigh in relief when I see its Tyler.

He gives me a small smile and opens the door wide for me, I step in and he closes the door behind me.

"Follow me" he whispers and I follow him silently to a room.

"Is that y-you Tyler?" I hear a croaky voice "I just don't get it! I'm looking out for her and she just leaves me feeling so bad" I look at the ground to see white crumbled up tissues.

Guilt consumes me and I step into her eye sight, there Storm is in a bunch of blankets watching friends I think and eating chocolate while crying.

She looks up and the chocolate that was in her mouth falls out "L-Lily?" I give her a small smile and walk towards her side of the bed.

"I'm so sorry Storm, I-I guess you were right but I just didn't want to believe it; I'm so sorry, I never want our friendship to end because your the best friend I've ever had" I say.

She smiles "I'm the only friend you've ever had" she whispers, I shrug.

"Exactly."

She pauses the show and takes a deep breath "do you forgive me Storm?" She looks at me.

"You look like you need a hug" she says and hugs me "yes I forgive you, do you forgive me?"

"You did nothing wrong" I say, I look around "let's get this mess cleaned up, poor Tyler."

She winces "I might of forced him to watch friends with me and be my gossip lady" I laugh.

"Poor him" she nods.

"I feel kinda bad, I'm sure he will want to stay away from me" she mutters.

Tears build her vision and my eyes widen "my only mate- my first love! He won't love me for what I forced him to do, he doesn't even like friends!" She exclaims "I had my heat yesterday and it just set fuel to the flame; literally, gosh he didn't even want to mate with me to take my pain away! I'm just S-so emotional, stupid girl stuff" she says having stopped crying.