I walked over to the seat and sat down next to him. Today we were just watching a science movie about who knows what. I didn't watch it, I started texting people. I had a message from D.

[BeYOUtiful]: hey, sorry... we are still in florida, coming back in 2 days. :/

You gotta be kidding me. I haven't seen her red-headed ass in forever, and she's coming back in 2 days. Ugh. I didn't even reply.

I guess I was too busy to notice, but Michael had his arm around me and he was closer to me then before. I shook his arm off of me.

He sighed and whispered, "Jazmin, really? Why you actin like this?"

"I ain't acting like nothing."

"Yes you is, you actin like a bitch."

I laughed,"Then stop talking to this bitch."

"You know I ain't even mean it like that."

"Yeah, whatever."

"You a trip yo, foreal."

Before I could say anything back, the bell rung. He really did change, I don't even know him anymore.

...

Schools over. I ain't nothing to do but go home. I'm not doing that, so I'll go to the beach. I went home, freshened up, changed into a white tanktop, light jean shorts, and white flipflops. I texted my mom telling her I was going there so she wouldn't think I went missing or some shit. I grabbed a towel and left.

When I got there, the sun was going down. It was pretty, so I went to the sand watched it go down by myself. It was relaxing, and quiet. Just how I like it. About 1 hour later my mom texted me saying I need to come home. So, I left and went home. When I walked in, she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" "Nothing," she said still smiling. "Did you see my boyfriend?" "Yup." She calls Michael her boyfriend, that's like me and my dad. Ew. "Did y'all talk?" "Yep, but it wasn't a good talk." "Well, why not?" What she mean "why not" simple as that. "Because he gets on my fucking nerves, but then again he doesn't." My mom has wanted us to 'get together' ever since we were like 13 & 14. I don't know why, but she says he can make me happy. Yeah, cause I don't see it. "Well, maybe you should try to get along with him." "Well, he hasn't talked to me in like 5 or more years, so that won't work." "Alright, but go in the living room, its a suprise in there for you." "Okay..." I walked in the living room, and there he was. Ugh.

"MOM! THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN HERE!"

She laughed, "Talk to him. For me..."

I sighed, "Only cause you want me to."

"Alright, but go upstairs to your room, I don't feel like hearing y'all interrupt my shows."

I laughed and went upstairs, he followed me. I had to get outta these clothes, so I got out a long sleeve pajama shirt, and some black sophies. I went in the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth, put hair in a bun and went back in my room. When I went back in there, this fool had his shirt off. He knew what he was doing, because he smirked when I walked in. I was so attracted to tattoos. I don't know why, but they make me go crazy.

"Don't smile at me," I said sitting on the bed and turning on the t.v. He smacked his teeth,"You know you not gon' stay mad at me forever, so don't even try and act like you will." "Tell me why I shouldn't be mad at you..." "Cause you love me... my smile, and my tattoos." He said smiling. I smiled, I always did tell him his smile was pretty, but how he know I like, scratch that, LOVE his tattoos. "How you know I like yo tattoos?" "By the way you was just starin at me, I already knew." He winked at me. I blushed, which showed a lot. "Aw, my baby blushin... can I get a hug now?" He said opening his arms. I got up and gave him a hug. "You know you always gon be my girl, whether we together or not right?" I chuckled and looked at him, "I guess." I walked back to my bed and sat down, he did the same pulling me onto his lap, facing him. "I'm serious, don't none of these girls compare to you." That made me smile, a lot. I started tracing the tattoos on his chest. He smiled and said, "Girl, you just can't get enough of this." He started licking his lips, and smiled. He always smiling, and everytime he does, I have to smile. So I did, and held my face in my hands, sticking out my bottom lip. "Why you do this to me?" "Do what?" "Tease me, you know you do." He smiled and whispered in my ear, "If you want it, then you can get it." He started kissing my neck.

"Not while my mom is here." "So, you do want it?" He said, raising his eyebrows. I laughed, "Boy shutup and go to sleep." I got off his lap and layed down, with him next to me. I turned off the light and faced him. He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. "Michael..." "Hm?" "I miss these days." "I do too." He kissed me on my lips, and I felt a spark. That when I knew he would be the one. I smiled and went to sleep.

What a great day.

******************************

5+ comments and atleast 3 votes for next chapter . :D oh , im still gonna be updating the MB story ... so don't go all loca on me !