Night 11: Over

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hoseok loves Hyra and... I might have seen them.... kissing last night..."

I couldn't feel anything, my heart felt like it just jumped off a roof and broken to a million pieces.

"Are you lying...?" I had to be sure but sadly he shook his head and all I could feel was my hands clenching.

Before Taehyung could explain any further, I held in my anger and ran to the house.

I heard in the distance Taehyung telling my name. I ran even faster to that son of a bitch.

You fucking bastard Hoseok.

--

I made it to the house and unlocked it as quick as possible. When it opened, I swung it open and ran upstairs.

I went to Hyra's room and as I busted it open.... I saw what I wish I didn't.

Hyra, laying on the bed, her hands over her head. Her shirt thrown across the room... Her beautiful hair shinning with the light coming from the moon.

Hoseok, on top of her, kissing her deeply.

I stood there and saw as they both looked at me in shock. After a few seconds of shock, Hyra tried pushing Hoseok away to only fail.

I ran towards Hoseok and yelled out with all my energy, "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCHH!!!!"

I punched him right across the face and saw as he slammed to the wall. I grabbed him by his collar and punched him again making him lose balance.

"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?!!!?? YOU'RE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME YOU PIECE OF FUCKING CRAP!!!!"

As I punched him again, Hyra yelled and started to sob. She jumped off the bed and tried to stop me as I kept punching Hoseok.

Namjoon and Jimin came yelling, "JUNGKOOOK !!!! WHAT THE FUCK STTTOPPPPPP!!!!!" They tried holding me back as I punched him again.

Hyra pulling on my arms and my shirt to try to stop me. Taehyung came running in the room and stared in shock at what the fuck was happening.

Jin and Suga running inside and running to Hoseok. As I was being held back, I yelled as loud as I could, "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!"

Hyra going to Hoseok and seeing if he was ok, my anger kept rising as she looked at me as if I was a monster.

"JUNGKOOOK STOP IT!!!" Hyra yelled out. She came towards me and slapped me across the face.

I stood there in shock, the entire room silent.

"Me? I stop? YOU WERE JUST FUCKING CHEATING ON ME AND YOU WANT ME TO STOP!!???" I yelled back at her making her jump a little.

As I finished yelling, I looked in her eyes and... only saw fear.

I looked around and saw Namjoon and Jimin with a tight hold on me. I slapped their hands away and said with a dead expression,

"We're done."

Hyra POV

As he walked outside of the heated room, with rose last words... my heart, my lips, my hand began to quiver.

I fell to the ground and sobbed loudly, "JUNGKOOOKK!!!! IM SORRYY!!!!!"

I sobbed onto the floor, my tears running everywhere. I cried out, "IM SORRY JUNGKOOOK!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!"

Jungkook POV

I walked outside and slammed the door behind me, I was still able to hear her crying.

I kneeled down on the floor and held my hair roughly.

Tears running down my face, I sobbed quietly and panted with anger.

"Hyra...." I said under my tears.

"I love you...."

------Author's Note:

------
Author's Note:

So.... my heart is like broken..... I'm slowly dying.... my heart actually hurt while writing this please tell me I'm not the only one. Who thinks Jungkook did the right thing? Do you guys ship JungRa or HoeRa?
(Did anyone realize in the cover pic for this book there is Taehyung and Jungkook? UNPLANNED I SWEAR LOOOOOL)

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me