Day 4: Sunshine

Hyra POV

"Are you sure you don't want to go visit him?" Dalia asked me through phone.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead and brushed through my hair. "I'm sure."

"Ok... Do you want us to come over? We don't mind, we just finished packing."

"No it's fine. I don't want to trouble you. I'm gonna go get groceries... I'm hungry." I chuckled awkwardly and said goodbye.

As I hung up the phone, I left it on the floor and made my way to my old closet. I pulled out black jeans, a dark green shirt and got dressed.

I tried to cover my dark circles and puffy eyes with some makeup... Even though it was still noticeable, I did my best.

I tied my hair and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened a few cabinets and saw nothing was there. Cobwebs and dust bunnies everywhere.

"It looks like an abandoned house much."

I sighed and made my way outside. I look up at the sky and finally the sun was out.

It was so cloudy this morning I thought it was gonna rain.

Jungkook POV

"Alright, Jungkook would you like to try?" I smiled and nodded to the doctor.

He signaled the nurse to bring the wheelchair and I watched as she set it up and fluffed the blanket.

She gave me a smile and as I smiled back, I tried my hardest to get up and sit in the chair.

The nurse tried to help but I had made sure that she would not.

I finally sat up in the wheel chair and carefully placed my feet on the little rests.

I smiled brightly as the nurse cheered, "Let's go~~!"

She brought me out of the hospital room and out to the front lobby. The outdoors a few inches away.

I sighed and signaled the nurse to stop advancing towards the exit.

I panted.

I was scared... I don't know of what but I was scared.

I calmed down and finally the nurse brought me outside.

It was beautiful. The smell of nature, the sun lightly coating my skin.

I breathed deeply in the fresh air and smiled brightly as my heart warmed up with happiness.

--FlashBack--

I looked over and saw she was dozing off. I chuckled and got up slowly from the couch.

"Alright princess, let me bring you to bed." I lifted her up, bridal style and brought her to her room.

I laid her on the bed softly and tucked her in. I sat by the bed on the ground and started to fiddle with her fingers.

Admiring her slim fingers and fair skin, her beautiful cheeks and lips, her softly closed eyes.

"You're so beautiful..."

--Flashback End--

I shook my head rapidly and snapped myself out of it. The nurse looked at me concerned.

I nodded that u was ok and we continue to stroll around the hospital.

Another one of those.... What does this mean..?

Suddenly, I realized something.

That girl.... In my memories... She didn't come today. I wonder...

Hyra POV

I was walking down the street and kick around a pebble.

"I should go see him."

I shook my head, "No Hyra."

I sighed and looked to my feet as I walked, "He doesn't even remember me..."

Jungkook POV

Her name.... What was her---

I widened my eyes and heard my heart skip a beat.

I opened my mouth and pushed on my throat,

"H-Hyra."

-----------Author's Note:

-----------
Author's Note:

Hyra. His first words.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me