☆12☆

Y/n pov

Voiced whispered to me as I killed them all. "He LIED to you", "Don't trust him!", "Kill them ALL!!" I sighed. I sat in hotland, taking off the spiderwebs. What have I done? The world went dark and a too familiar figure appeared. "Hey Y/n~" Chara greeted. "Go away!" I yelled not realizing the hot tears that fell from my eyes. Chara flinched, and almost looked sincere. "I'm sorry Y/n, he doesn't deserve you...." they looked down. Was this a trick? Chara would never be that sincere....right?

"I get that you don't trust me and I mean why would you? I'm violent and a demon, get out of control sometimes.... I wanted everything for the monsters and then they failed me. Azzy couldn't do it... That's why they must suffer, they couldn't handle their freedom! I wanted to give it to them and they wouldn't take it! THEY WOULDN'T!-...." Black goop dripped from Chara's eyes.

I felt sorry for them, they understood. I didn't want to say it but Chara seemed more trustworthy than any of them. After all, Chara had never lied. "I'm sorry, I lost control again" they wiped the goop away as if it were tears. "It's okay..." I comforted. Something sparked in me suddenly, "You don't deserve this, neither of us do! We should destroy them all and make our own world! And leave this one behind!" I yelled. Where were these words coming from, I kind of agreed with them but I was doubtful. Was this the right path?

Chara looked up and hugged me, "Thanks for understanding, I can kill them all for you since I know you're no demon" They suggested. I just nodded. It was like I was split, trusting and not trusting Chara. Agreeing and disagreeing. But in the end, Sans and Frisk had hurt me too much, lied to much. And I let the black goop fully control me. I heard faint laughter and only a small star stayed with me in my bubble of goop. "Įt'š økãÿ çhīłd..." is all I heard before my bubble popped and I drowned in it. Was it okay?
-------------------------------
Chara's pov

I am a great actor! Aren't I? I loss a bit of control of myself near the end but those are just useless old emotions. They don't matter anymore. It's going all according to plan. "Ÿøû wįłł rėgręt thįš ćhīłd" that old mess warned. "Oh I have been graced with you presence, Gaster!" I grinned. "But I doubt I'll regret this, even if she goes back to your side I have full control AND reset powers. Even Frisk can't stop me no matter their resets! I have the greater power here! I got her willingly! HAHAHA~ Finally I can stop this, no more possessing just 'helping'~" I laughed. Besides there was always plan B.... Gaster then faded away. That old man doesn't even have enough power to talk for long, HA!

I began to open her eyes, she- I mean I am in hotland. Oh time to have some fun~! Dust surrounded me as I laughed. "Frisky~ Sansy~ Come and get me! You wouldn't want to lose her, would you~" It didn't matter of they left her to die, I would destroy this pathetic world either way. Finally after all those testing and trials of finding out how to persuade her, I did it! I have her power over her will!

This is going to be so much fun~

Yo back with another chap! ^^ I haven't forgotten bout this book! Hopefully, I can get some more chapters out soon! Welp Till the next chapter my Skelly Friends!