☆10☆

Y/n pov

The darkness was everywhere, but it was also nowhere. It never started or ended. It just was. Then the silence of darkness was broken by colors. I stared at it, drawn to the difference.

"Hęłłø čhįłd"

The figure covered in color spoke. "H-Hello?" I answer, almost startling myself with my voice.

"Ÿøû śhõūłd gęt båçk tø ÿôùr frįēńdš"

"My f-friends?" I then suddenly realized, as memories came flooding back. Almost drowning me. Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Alphys, Undyne, Toriel. Everyone.... "Wait, where am I?" I ask out loud.

"Thįś ïš thę vøįd, çhīłd"

"The void?" I took a step back. But there was nothing to step back on or to. It was just all dark, except for the figure in front of me. "Why am I here?" I asked the it...or them?

"Døń't bę föōłêd, ÿõû ārè ńøt špëçīåł"

"W-What? I mean sure, I'm not but why am I-" I tried to finish before he interrupted.

"Ÿøü årè hérê bëçåūšė çértåįń ēvėñtš håppęñëd, ãt å çėrtäîń tīmë. Ñöt før hāvįńg àñÿthįńg špèçïãł łīkë å çėrtāîń śøüł. Ÿõû årę būt å cõmmöñ, ùšëłėśš hūmâñ. Ùñłįkë Frįšk ør Čhärå."

I was taken back. I mean, it was true but someone saying it so directly to me was... strange. It wasn't a good feeling.

"I understand that I'm a regular human that only has the power to reset because of Frisk. And that my actions in the quote on quote 'first timeline' led me to having this power. But just because I am a common human doesn't mean I'm useless! So back off Mr. Mystery-Guy!" I defend myself.

"Thêñ prøvę ït"

Then the colors vanished leaving me in darkness once again. "Wait who are yo-......don't leave me here...." I sigh. Suddenly, the colors come back but not with the figure only to drown me in them. And then I opened my eyes. To be met with some familiar ones.

"Hehehehe, It seems that old fellow is trying to help you. Though, you might not understand it." CHARA smiled.

"I know who you are Chara! I know what you did! What you did to Frisk and I!" I yell.

"Yes yes, Sansy told you ALL about it didn't he. Or did he? Hehehe." Chara teased.

"Sans told me everything! I won't believe a word you say!" I respond.

"I'm surprised he didn't tell you everything, he got so emotional and teary and gross. But why would he? He keeps trying but why? I wonder what he kept from you! Especially with his little relationship with Frisk and what they did to me!" Chara's eyes starting drooping black liquid.

"I-I won't listen! He and Frisk are only friends! And he told me everything! They only did what they had to!" I feel myself getting louder. I had complete trust in Sans.....right?

"Why trust him, you just met the guy. You spent some days with Toriel and suddenly become in love and best friends with this random guy!" Chara laughed.

I bite down on my lip. So what? I believe Sans! It might seem crazy but life is crazy! Besides......why would he lie?

"You listen to him because you want your own fairytale. You think because by some miracle you survived and came to the moon, everything will get better. And even if you survived then, how are you alive now?" Chara smiled.

"How I am alive? Well it seemed that the random buttons I pressed were correct and that fortunately the rocket was prepared for take off. That isn't hard to believe. And I had to jump off the rocket and grab an astronaut suit to survive and breathe! Then I went to Toriel and then met Sans and Papyrus and went to waterfall and met Frisk. And also went to hotlands and met Alphys and Mettaton! I had lots of fun adventures!"

"Then I have a question for you, where is that suit you claim to have worn to save you from the impact?" Chara asked with fake innocence.

"Pfft. Well I'm wearing i-........" I looked
down to see the clothes I was wearing for the field trip. I never took the suit off, I surely would have died.

"I-I....This is a dream! You surely just changed my clothes! Yeah...that's it...." I respond.

"Then how did you eat the pie? How did you shake Sans's hand? How did you eat the hotdogs?" Chara questioned, their smile growing wider by the second.

"Uhh well...." I couldn't answer. I would have died if I took it off! But, Frisk wasn't wearing one... the crater didn't have some sort of atmosphere! It made no sense, I remember wearing it! If not I wouldn't have survived the explosion. Even small explosions were bigger on the moon because the atmosphere can't slow it down. The explosion should have been bigger. It didn't make sense. Even with a suit, I would have died. But what does Sans and Frisk have to do with this?

"Maybe your little friends did something. Planned something." Chara started again.

"They didn't do anything! They wouldn't ever! Sans even told me, he wasn't sure I would even come back this time!" I refused to give in to Chara.

"Why did you trust him? Why would he trust you? Why did he keep trying? Why now? Why you? Why are you alive? Why can't you remember? Why do you have the power to reset? Why do I want you soul/help? So many 'Why?'s Y/n! Too many!" Chara laughed.

But it was true, why did Sans trust me? Why would he just be emotional all over again? Why would I believe all this from him? Why did I immediately love him? Or at least get a crush on him? Why am I alive? Why can't I remember where my suit went?

Nothing made any sense.

Chara started laughing as the darkness grew bigger and bigger until it consumed me once again.

Nothing makes sense.

Ughhh sorry! T^T But I updated finally! 1,000+ words chapter yay! Lots of new mystery! Welp, Till the next chapter my Skelly Friends!