☆7☆

Y/n pov

Sans and I had fallen asleep, and he was grabbing my waist...great. I was a human tomato and carefully tried to leave without waking him up. The good news he's a heavy sleeper, the bad news he has a very tight grip. I sigh, and after what seems like an eternity I'm able to get out. "Freedom!" I whisper-shout. Then around the corner I see a little blob of brown hair giggling. "Frisk!" I yell and quickly cover my mouth. Frisk walk over "You two were sooo cute, I didn't want to disturb you" Frisk teased. "Yeah yeah!" I look over to Sans resting peacefully, I leave him a note and continue with Frisk to Hotland.

My stomach rumbles and if on cue a hot dog stand appears with...Sans? How did he get here before us? Oh right he can teleport... I'll make a mental note of that! Got it! When I looked back at the hotdog stand, Frisk had about 20+ hotdogs on their head. "Woah! Frisk how are you going to eat that?" I asked them. They froze "I didn't think about that..." they say quietly. I chuckle a bit. And grab one from the bottom. It moved a bit but the tower of hot dogs didn't fall. I looked at Sans, we knew exactly what we were going to do.

Sans took one out and I took one out. Oh it's ON! I grabbed three at a time, almost causing it to fall but it refused! Frisk however was determined to stand still until all the hotdogs were gone. Sans grabbed 10 hotdogs using his magic. "Hey that's cheating!" I stuck my tongue at him. "Is  not!" He stuck his blue tongue at me (This can be argued pls don't kill me, They might or might not have tongues, no one can confirm except Toby Fox) We giggled while Frisk moved their head up and ate all the rest of the hot dogs which weren't many.

-------------------------

After some time, we waved goodbye to Sans and started our journey to according to Frisk, was the lab of someone named Alphys. When we got there, I saw a yellow nervous monster with glasses. "F-Frisk! Your back, how f-fortunate it was that you escaped before M-Mettaton came!" She said. I waved at her. "Another human?! I-I've never seen s-so many before!" Alphys stuttered.

"Hello! I'm Y/n nice to meet you!" I greeted. "H-Hello!" She seemed very nice, but in need of some confidence. "I love your lab coat!" I complemented. "R-Really? Thanks!" Alphas smiled. Frisk made a sign to Alphys, while Alphys shook her head. But Frisk persisted, and Alphys sighed. "H-Hey umm d-do you like a-anime?" Alphys asked. "Yes I love it Alphys-chan!" I responded! (Sorry if you don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) "Oh! W-We should watch some sometime!" Alphys said with less nervousness. "Of course!" I responded. "Yeah! We can watch Mew Mew Kissie Cutie!" Frisk suggested. "Y-YEAH! I-I mean umm totally!" Alphys answered. "Sounds good!" But then we were interrupted by some steps.

"Wait Alphys did you?" Frisk ask. "I didn't get the chance to!" Alphys responded. "What are you talking about?" I asked. But then I was interrupted by a huge crash in the wall. "HELLO BEAUTIES!" Some sort of robot said. "Oh no!" Frisk tried to run but the robot grabbed them. "Where are you going darling? Don't want to miss the show!" The robot chimed. "M-Metatton stop!" Alphys stuttered. "Alphys dear, please wait until the show is over don't worry it will be FABULOUS, darling!" The robot apparently named Mettaton said. "Hey would you mind letting go of Frisk?" I yelled at it. "Oooh? Who are you, darling?" Mettaton said. "I'm Y/n and I would appreciate it if you let my friend go Mettaton!" I told them.

Mettaton grabbed me "Well if you want your friend back you will have to answer these questions, darling!" Mettaton said. I struggled and he let me down and the area had turn dark and my soul was pulled out. "Hello beauties and welcome back to Will Y/n save Frisk?! The best game show of the universe!" Mettaton smiled. Who in the right mind would watch this...oh wait I would.... "Today with our special guest, Y/n!" Mettaton showed me to the camera. Wait why would I be a special guest if I'm in the title?? I don't know what anything is anymore... "Will Y/n be able to rescue Frisk? Find out after the break! Stay tuned beauties!" Mettaton closed off. Oh boy here we go...

Sorry for not updating! I have been very busy with School, sports, AND clubs! So I have not had the time, but I WILL continue this story, even if no one will read it anymore! ^-^ Hopefully I'll make the next chapter soon but NO promises! Right Sans? No? It's not funny? Alright I'll let myself out...Welp till the next chapter my Skelly Friends!