☆5☆

Y/n pov

Where am I?! Papyrus?? Sans?? Anybody!

"...But nobody came"

A smiling child approached me. "Greetings, I am CHARA" the child spoke. "Where am I? What do you want!?" I yell. Is Sans and Papyrus okay? Did they do something to them?? "Oh, it's obvious what I want.... YOUR SOUL" Chara laughed. "I am the demon that comes when they call its name!" I took a step back only to have a knife to my throat. "Oh little Y/n! You came before Frisk in this timeline! Tsk! Too bad you're pacifist now! We had so much fun in the last timeline!" Chara begun. "What do you mean? I don't even know you!" You blurted. "Oh but you do Y/n! And we did such horrible things together, we made everyone suffer... Too bad Frisk saved you before I erased this world, but today is a new timeline filled with new opportunities and filled with new memories, isn't that right Y/n L/n?" Chara laughed. "Now why don't you be a good girl and hand over your soul?" Chara asked 'nicely' "Never! I would never hurt Sans or Papyrus or Toriel! Or anyone!" You yelled. "Why don't I show you what you did?" Chara laughed.

(What you see)

You fell down the crater, Flowey attacked you and Toriel saved you. When you fought with Toriel...you...you... you killed her! And you laughed! Stepping on her dust, you meet Sans again, but this time there was no laughing only you smiling at Sans creepily. You fought Papyrus and killed him, "I BELIEVE IN YOU HUMAN! YOU CAN DO BETTER, I PROMISE!" You couldn't watch this! You fell to the ground crying. But, Chara made you continue. You were in some kind of room and Sans stood there his eye glowing blue... "You killed him....After all these timelines...I thought that this one could have been the last one! Why Y/n!" Sans yelled. "Are you mad Sansy~? That I killed everyone you love? How does it feel? Watching your loved ones die at the hands of your loved girlfriend? Oh and wife in some timelines! But it gets all thrown away! Do you want to kill me~? Your precious Y/n dead at your hands? Let's dance Sansy~" you laughed. Sans reaction shocked you.

☟︎⚐︎?
(HOW?)

☟✡?
(WHY?)

❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹ ❄☟✋💧 👍✌☠🕯❄ 👌☜ ☼☜✌☹ ☠⚐ ☠⚐!

(This is not real this can't be real no NO!)

Error! Error! Reset! Problem encountered!

Chara looked at the Errors, "Looks like Frisk here!" Chara laughs. "I wonder who will have the power to reset? Let's find out!" Chara stabs you in the chest. You scream in pain. "Bye bye Y/n! I'll see you later if you make it!" Chara laughs and it all goes black...

A glowing button appears in front of me, glowing in the darkness. RESET.... I touch it and I wake up.

♥*Reset

Sorry it isn't long! I tried! But writers block has got me down (Not to mention homework!) But hope this satisfies for now! Anyways I didn't know what else to say so... Till the next chapter my Skelly Friends!