Chapter 8: Killer Instincts.

You looked around hopelessly, wondering what to do. There was a bunch of car waste made into walls, but apart from the lodge you couldn't see anything else. Should you go find Meg? Or do generators? You yelped in fear as someone bumped into you.

"Hey baby." A familiar voice slurred and you whirled around to see none other than Tyler.

"Tyler I'm not in the mood, fuck off." You huffed angrily, and he shoved you; sending you to the floor.

"Shut up!" He shouted loudly and crawled on top of you. You smelled alcohol and cursed mentally - you forgot that he always carried a flask filled with Whisky. He was still bleeding, so the smell of blood and alcohol made you retch disgustedly.

"Tyler-!" You snapped irritatedly and he brought out a pocket knife.

"Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up and be a good girl, then I'm gonna cut you." Tyler threatened darkly, holding it against your neck.

"If I'm going to die, I'm taking your virginity with me." He vowed drunkenly and you froze.

"Tyler this is literally rape." Your voice shook fearfully.

"So? We're both about to die so it's not like it matters!" Tyler laughed spitefully and grabbed ahold of your shirt.

"Stop it! Now!" You demanded anxiously as he smirked.

"Or what?" He tried to put his hand underneath your top and you smacked him away, scared.

"I thought I told you to obey me!" Tyler screamed enraged and sliced your neck sharply. You sobbed in pain and he laughed again.

"I think I'm going to kill you and then fuck your corpse." He remarked sickeningly as he raised the knife again. He swung it down and in panic you grabbed his hand and forced it away from you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a suspicious invisible swirl, but that was the least of your problems now.

"Die you slut." Tyler hissed and pushed it further to you.

"Fuck off! I'm not dying to a sick fuck like you!" You cried madly and you suddenly snapped. You don't have to put up with this shit. J u s t K i l l H i m. You snatched the knife away from him and in an act of fury, you stabbed him in the chest repeatedly.

"N-O-O..." He choked, gurgling blood and he fell to the floor dramatically. Tears flooded your eyes and you started to cry. You just killed a man.

"I-I...I..." You stuttered in horror and didn't even hear the silvery bells; meaning the Wraith was uncloaking. You then saw the Wraith standing in front of you, his eyes radiating concern.

"S-Stay back!" You stammered terrified and held the bloody knife in front of you in alarm. He simply raised his eyebrows at you and your hands shook.

"And what exactly are you going to do with that?" The Wraith asked sarcastically.

You didn't answer his question and took a few steps backwards, freaking out. He rolled his eyes before coming up to you bluntly, grabbing your wrist and tossing the knife to the ground. You gazed in fright at him and then proceeded to fall to the floor; weak from all the adrenaline and fear. The Wraith caught you before you hit the ground and pulled you into a comforting hug.

"I...killed him." You whispered, repulsed by what you did.

"You certainly did. I'm very proud." He grinned sadistically as he stroked your back.

"Proud...? Proud?! I murdered someone! Me! I-I just...I can't..." You closed your eyes in terror and couldn't get that image out of your head.

"You're bleeding." He pointed out, focusing on your neck and you touched it wonderingly.

"It's fine...i-it's nothing." You muttered embarrassed as you felt his slender fingers trace across the cut.

"W-What are you doing-?!" You squeaked timidly as he picked you up bridal style.

"You're so jumpy, honestly! What happened to that sassy girl that kept juking me on the bus?" The Wraith asked amusedly, carrying you and you managed a faint ghost of a grin.

"I was pretty awesome." You admitted sleepily, actually having a normal conversation with a murderer.

"Mmm yes you were." He agreed kindly, and took you into a two-storey house. The house was old and creaky; the wood rotting in some places and there was a generator on the second floor.

"Now don't move." He ordered quietly, laying you down on the floor.

"Why?" You questioned curiously.

"Why? Because you'll increase the pain you silly girl." The Wraith huffed protectively and you felt blood gush down your neck; quicker than before.

"Am I...going to die?" You murmured weakly as the burgundy liquid dripped onto your fingertips.

"No." He responded forcefully, putting his weapon down for a moment.

He closed his eyes and frowned in concentration. It looked like he was doing some kind of meditation or something. Finally, he opened his eyes and pointed at you; inky black smoke coming out of his hand. It made it's way towards you slowly, and seeped into your wound - making you hiss in pain. Eventually the pain was too much to handle, and you passed out exhaustedly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Groaning, you opened your eyes and saw the Wraith watching you worriedly.

"How do you feel?" He asked softly as you rubbed your eyes cutely, like a child would.

"Tired." You mumbled tiredly and went to touch your neck. There wasn't even a scar!

"What the hell? I was bleeding! But-How-What-Huh?!" You exclaimed in confusion as the Wraith gave a smug smile.

"Don't look so surprised, my dear." He chuckled at your puzzled face.

"I don't understand." You told him blankly, sitting up from the floor.

"I have my secrets." The Wraith smirked slyly and you blushed as he cupped your chin and tilted it up.

"But, no cut! Or scar! Or anything!" You gasped, still unable to believe nor accept it.

What just happened?!