Chapter 3: For Whom The Bell Tolls.

"Hello darling."

"Who are you?" Dwight asked curiously as your ex walked towards you with a smirk plastered on his face.

"My ex." You answered firmly, putting emphasis on the ex part.

"Her boyfriend." Your ex-boyfriend Tyler told him proudly.

"Is that so?" Jake murmured sarcastically, and before Tyler could say anything rude to him you cut in.

"What are you doing here Tyler? Where you following me like-like a creepy stalker?" You inquired sharply as he shifted uncomfortably.

"I wasn't 'stalking' you babe, I was trying to stop you from going to Dubai." He answered fondly, going to caress your cheek - and you knocked his hand away irritatedly.

"Come on honey, you don't want to leave your Ty-Ty." He cooed affectionately, and you laughed bitterly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I have left you, dick." You retorted fiercely.

"And if you excuse us, we're trying to escape a monster that can turn invisible and is trying to kill us!" You exclaimed loudly as he chuckled coldly.

"A monster? Okay babe, I know you've been spending too much time with these nutters. Let's go home." Tyler grabbed your hand and you pulled away instantly.

"Dude, she doesn't want to go with you, leave her alone." Dwight stepped in irritatedly.

"What did you say man?" Tyler snapped angrily, clenching his fists.

"What are you, deaf? She's not interested in you!" Dwight defended you bravely and you felt glad for the help.

"How did you even find me here anyway?" You asked confused.

"I saw your car crashed at the bottom of this place. So I hopped over the wall." He explained matter-of-factly and you face palmed mentally.

"Well have fun. I need to repair this generator, so please don't talk to me." You remarked sternly and went to start on the generator.

"You don't need to fix that old thing. We're going. NOW." Tyler snatched your hand again and started tugging you away.

"Tyler stop! Get off me! Leave me alone!" You protested wildly, struggling. Dwight and Jake went to help you but then you all saw an invisible swirl behind Tyler.

"Ty, you have to run! The monster's here!" You warned in alarm and he gave a little laugh.

"Nice try (Y/n). It's not going to work. I bet you thought you could run off and start a new life without me - go off to Dubai and leave. Well I'll tell you, that's not gonna happen!" He ranted obnoxiously, as you heard the deadly jingle of the bells.

"TYLER!" You yelled as the Wraith uncloaked and swung his skull club at Tyler. He screamed like a pussy and ran off, the monster not even following him.

"What a little coward." Dwight snorted, grabbing your hand before running.

"Run!" Jake shouted nervously, running with you both and with a chuckle the monster started following you all.

"You guys go find another generator, I'll distract him!" You planned breathlessly, as you kept sprinting.

"Are you nuts?!" Jake shrieked as he dodged the monster's attack.

"Probably!" You answered panting and Dwight smirked.

"She's got this. Okay (Y/n), be safe!" He remarked calmly as he split from the group.

"Go Jake!" You said loudly, seeing Jake hesitate. He nodded shakily and took off in the same direction Dwight did.

You glanced back and gulped as the Wraith directly behind you, grinning maliciously. Time for some quick juking. You rushed into this big wooden house and used the broken wood as a steep ramp/path. You waited for a second until you saw the monster come after you and jumped off the balcony. He kept his evil smile as he kept following you and you ran back inside, this time going to the window and hopping through it.

"Oh you're good. You're very good." The Wraith chuckled amusedly and you froze in shock.

"You can...talk?" You stammered uneasily, and he rolled his bright white eyes.

"No, really?" He replied sarcastically as he climbed through the window. You took an automatic step back as you both stared at one another.

"Are you going to kill me?" You asked faintly.

"Well that depends. Are you going to run? Because if not..." He trailed off wickedly, raising his club and without saying anything else you began running again. Your eyes darted around fearfully as you ran, and you pulled a barricade down, hitting him on the head.

"You're going to pay for that." The Wraith growled; losing his arrogance and instead of breaking it he went around. You slid back over it and his face clouded with frustration.

"Who's the loser now?" You taunted pridefully and he stomped heavily on the pulldown. You went to the next one and then smiled smartly. The Wraith - thinking you were going to pull it down in front of him - went around the car waste and went behind you. You pulled it down - but behind you - so it still stunned him.

"Shit!" He snarled and broke that one too. You hopped over another one - that someone else must've pulled down - and continued running, going a harsh right. The Wraith had lost you and you were damn grateful for that.

"Phew." You breathed lightly and wiped the sweat off of your face before standing up properly. You wandered around hopelessly lost for a bit and then bumped into someone.

"Get down." She murmured quietly, grabbing your arm and pulling you down behind a rock. The Wraith stalked past invisible, grunting loudly.

"Um hi." You mumbled softly, crouching.

"Hello." She responded awkwardly, her eyes flickering around the area.

"My name's (Y/n)." You introduced pleasantly, holding out your hand.

"Claudette...my name...is Claudette." Claudette told you shyly, staring at your hand as if confused. You were about to draw back in embarrassment when she shook your hand gingerly.

"So do you know about-?"

"The monster? Yes, I do." She interrupted you firmly and stood up.

"We need to find a generator." You remarked timidly and she nodded.

"I know. Let's go."