"Nice try. But it's not happening again." He said while staring at my lips.

I don't know what my body was doing because I lick my sudden dry lips. He stared at them then lick his plump lips.

I wasn't fighting anymore. It was like he was controlling my body and telling it not to move.

Move bîtch ! Move!

Sure he's attractive, but I'm done with this whole gang shit.

MOVE!

He then suddenly crashed his lips on mine and kissed me harshly.

What surprised me was I kissed him back and my hands flew to his soft...so fûckin soft hair. I gripped it between my fingers and pulled him closer to me.

No hoe! Get up!

He kept asking for interest but I didn't budge. He then grabbed my ass hard but I just tighten my grip on his hair. He groaned and did it again.

STOP!

But I didn't budge. He then groan in frustration then open my legs with his huge hands then grinned his hips in my interest.

Ahhhh! STOP! PUNCH THIS GUY!

I gasped at the friction he made and he gladly took that opportunity and stuck his tongue in. He explored my mouth and fought for dominance against mine.

I'm done talking. You figure this out.

I couldn't breathe so I pulled but he seemed perfectly fine. He attack my neck and gripped my ass and pulled them up to his hips.

The pleasure he was giving me was unbelievable. I couldn't stop him.

I didn't want him too.

His hand went to my button up and started to unbutton them each slowly. I was getting annoyed how he was going to slow. So pushed his hand off and brought his lips to mine and kissed him. I unbutton my shirt in two seconds and threw it on the ground. He was trying to pull back, but I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. He grabbed my wrist then pinned them in one hand above my head.

"You make it so hard not to fûck you so hard till your legs shake and the neighbors know my name." He said while looking at my body. He looked like a hungry predator looking at its prey.

Nope. Don't do it. Kick him in his balls.

"Then why don't you." I said while lifting up and bitting his ear lobe.

He looked shocked. I was even shocked. My voice in my head was saying no but my body was saying go for it who gives a fûck . His eyes turn a darker shade and grin from ear to ear.

"As you wish baby girl."

You fûckin hoe.

*****

AHHHHHH OH MY
GOOOOOOODDDDDD!

I'm dieing over here! I can't believe it's coming to this!!

Ahhhhhhhhh! I can't breathe.
*trying to breathe but dies*
*ghost comes out*

Well. Now I can see you guys. Jk. Any way how do you guys like this chapter!?

I still can't believe their going to do the nasty! Oh my goodness!

The next chapter will be that....so yeah. But not the full chapter of it. Just some.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS