part 12

first of all a biggggggggggggggggggg sorry bcz i dont know what i write in this update ........my brain fully hanged ......bcz of my work & i m also not wellllllllll......so plz dont throw tomato & eggs manage it guys ........................ here u all go with new update .......................

 here u all go with new update

Nandini is so angry right now..... She come out from manik's house .....

Nandini sit her car and start drive... she drives so harshly that harsit need to stop her now she will face ...
accident any moment ....

Harsit: calm down yaar what are you doing ??? you want to go one more time in Hospital ?? you have too be strong more than anyone think about you ...... you can't fall apart .....

Nan:hmm

Harsit:just hmm..... what are you thinking now ?? you have one more plan ?? or something else ....nandini can you please talk to me why you keep silent god dammit !! speak up please .....

Nandini reached her mansion ....all gaurds r alert.....she directly go inside without say anything to harsit .....

*********************

Nandin sit in bar and drinking alcohol .... She think something very deeply and continuously drink alcohol ....

Harsit; can you please stop drinking alcohol and listen to me ....nandini is you planning something else ..aliya also ditch you what you will do now ... why you so calm ...ur calmness scare me nandini ....

Nandini gave him a smile & took her phone & dial somewhere.....

scene change ......

a boy and girl doing their make out session ... suddenly phone ringing continuously so boy said to his girl please pick up the phone
Girl attain the call

Hlw ..who is this ...

Ur mom idiot i calling u continuously and you didn't pick my phone what are you doing ...soha