prologue

Hi guys.............i write a new story book .....read it & tell me how's it......................

THE UnderWorld

the mafia king mukesh murty 's elder daughter nandini murty who handle her father's illegal business after her dad's dead ....mukesh took promised to nandu for this bcz he knew nandu never join his business.....nandini love dancing ...so she made a dancing crew ......all underground dance crew knew her the name o dark Angel ....who the head of dark angel crew.....she had 2 loyal bodyguard Roy & Rayna ......they actually work for her fad but now fr her .....they will die for her safety without any questions & also kill anyone......nandini the mafia Queen ......peoples know her & scare just bcz of her dangerous anger..her anger can destroy anything & anyone's life ...she is a rude arrogant... Stubborn women..... Never forgive that person who cheat her....& for her safety she not face all peoples....some peoples only have a look on her angelic beauty bcz of that police also can't find out her.......she wasn't trust people easily but heart never listen anyone right???????? Suddenly nandini meet manik .... Manik come in her life & gain her trust & love......but how a person like manik can love when his brain controlled by someone else ...how he could understand what is right & wrong.........Manik malothra boyfriend of neitra rajput who one of most dangerous enemy of nandini.......neitra & Manik r partner of their illegal business but they have to obey nandu bcz she is head of all illegal business ....in India ...
Neirta did so many mistake & nandu punished her so she have to took revenge from nandu....or Manik used for this stupid revenge thing .......nandu trust Manik so much when she with him she didn't carry her gun .....that day also she do this & that is her life's biggest mistake ..........Manik never want to do anything horrible with her after know her but just bcz of such a cheap drama of neitra & also brain wash....something bad happened
.......what happened that day with nandini ................??????????????

How's it guysssssss...need ur support .....show some love on this story book..............comment & vole plzz if u like the storyline ..................