I smiled in satisfaction. I looked to Leno as he rolled his eyes once again. "Yes princess." Leno pushes himself off the counter and left. I stifle a giggle and followed after him. Sitting back in the box, I looked around. "Where's Leno?" I asked Caesar as he shrugged. "Thought he was with you. He'll be fine princess. Come and sit. It's about to start again." He patted the seat of my chair as I nodded. I crossed my leg over the other and Caesar's eyes immediately landed on them.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as his hand twitches to reach over. I smirked and moved my attention to the stage. We watched as the main characters sing to each other about being together. The door behind us quietly opened and closed. Caesar had turned to look and had to do a double take. His eyes widen making me want to look back but I was so drawn into the scene of the show I couldn't even care because I knew who it was anyways.

He sat down and leaned in to kiss me behind my ear. "You look delectable," he whispers huskily as he slides his hand down on my bare thigh slowly. I wrapped my arms around his larger ones and leaned into him. "Next time, I'll kill the next guy who stands too close to what's mine and puts his hands where it doesn't belong," he threatens as I smiled.

I turned my head to stare up at him. "Well then maybe you should show up earlier than later. Who knows, he might of have had his fun already," I teased. His jaw jerked as I leaned in with a smirk. "Does that make you jealous?"

"Love," he warns.

I kept my eyes locked with his and moved his hand higher as his eyes turned from light to lust. "Yes baby?" I asked sweetly and quietly.

"Nice to have to back, Ryder," Caesar interrupts us as I smile broader at the scowl he expressed. Ryder grunts and pulls on a smile. He looked to Caesar and nodded towards him. "It's nice to be back and back to the woman I love." I tightened my hold on him and looked to the stage loving how it sounded from him. Once and awhile, Ryder will demand me to turn to look at him so he could kiss me by rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. And of course, I'll gladly oblige.

Once the show was finally over, Caesar parted way as we did the same. Instead of heading home though, we went to the warehouse. We both exited and before Ryder walked away, he extended his hand back to me. The bubbly feeling seared through me as the butterflies fluttered. I reached over and slid my hand in his and both of us entered the warehouse together.

"What did you find?" Ryder asks as Leno comes up and hands him a thick manilla folder. "Prince Caesar and his men were trying to take back their guns that were stacked in the basement of the place that were once theirs but he had traded them for something else, which we have not found out what yet. But for sure, he wanted his guns back."

Leno ushered us over to the back area. "We've also found some crates there too that we have yet to open but we were waiting for you guys to show first." Once there, Ryder gave them a nod to open and when the lid popped off, we found even more guns, some dope stacked tightly together, and at the very bottom, were gems, jewels, and other goods.

"Jackpot," Leno says after reaching in and looking at a closed folder. He opened it up for us to see and there in front of us were pictures of powerful government men with naked women all around them and some of the other pictures captured them killing people. Then behind those pictures were documents of government men issuing a contract.

"Hitmen and Assassinations," Ryder whispers amused. He looked to me. "What say you love?" I smiled and stripped the folder out of Ryder's hands. I looked over the documents carefully. "I say...compare these signatures and if it's legit, let's do it." I grabbed a piece of the document and quickly skimmed through it.

My eyes did a double take. Scarlett Liksis? I re-read the paragraph. It was about me. It was in a conversation like format. "She's none of their daughters?" I whispered out loud. Jim was just a pawn. Jim's brother, who was banned from the family and who I thought was my real father, was not my real father. Neither was my mother, my mother or my sister, my sister. I flipped through the pages to have my picture. And I suppose, my real name.

"Love?"

"Who is King Abel Demtri?" I asked out loud. I looked to Leno as he was taken back by the sudden question.

"He's the all time King after Ryder's grandfather was locked away. He's known to be just as worse as the Quantum family and owns many of the building outside of the city many smaller business inside of it. It was rumored that he was part of the government agency once upon a time but no one exactly knows the truth but those living in the House of Demtri."

"Demtri is also our rival," Ryder stated. I looked to him now as his eyes narrowed. "Why ask all of a sudden?"

Ignoring his question I continue to ask Leno. "Kids?"

"He has a few mistresses who bared more than two children each. His last mistress was the only one who bared one but was rumored to have both died during childbirth," he answered cautiously.

"Died...during childbirth," I repeated quietly. I looked to the profile and hummed. "Sounds about right," I said as I stripped the profile out of the folder and handed it over to Ryder who took it and read it through. His eyes snapped up to meet mine once he finished.

"If you had to, which one would you choose?" He asked as he hands the profile to Leno. Ryder walked up to me and stood close.

"The most powerful one, of course," I answered.

"Which is?" He asks as he pulls me in.

I smiled. "Me."