R Y D E R - Confrontation

Days went to weeks and in those weeks were fucking hell. I had hurt her. So bad did I hurt her. It hurts to see her like that. To see her tears. And it was all because of me.

I kept punching the punching bag with all the anguish running through me. "Stupid," I growled.

Why did I have to lie like that? Of course she knew. She saw us. She saw me kiss them in the dining room. Yeah. I saw her too. I saw how pained she looked but I couldn't forgive myself for letting her see that side of me. The ugly side of me.

I stopped and just stood there with my head thrown back.

"I need to tell you somethin'," Landon said from behind me.

I turned around to stare at him as he had his hands in his pockets. He gave me a calm look with determination mixed in. "What?" I snapped.

"This not sharing thing sucks bro," he says. "So I've decided to go against it."

I squeezed my fists even tighter. "What the fuck did you do?"

His eyes darkened. "The same thing you did to her. I marked her."

I lounged myself and threw a fist at his face as he staggered. Landon quickly put his hands up and blocked my next hit. I sent more punches then when I had enough, I kicked him back, sending him flying. His back hit the ring hard as I moved quickly to put him to the ground which he of course counter attacked and blocked, not hitting back.

"She's, MY, woman!" I roared as I grabbed him by the back of the neck and sent my knee to his chest. He coughed and fell to the ground then knocked me off my feet. He got on top and sent two good punches to my face. "Keep talking," he snarled.

I kicked him off and before things could get even more ugly, dad came and stopped us with his men. They held us apart. "Stay away from her!" I roared.

"Go fuck yourself!" He roared back.

Then here we were, both chained to the poles inside the gym like when we were teenagers, getting out of hand over a girl. I growled in my head, anger still raging inside of me. Dad sat in a chair with his arms crossed. The men were gone and standing guard outside. "Tell me what the fuck you two are thinking acting like fucking teenagers? Hm? You two are brothers! Twins!"

We didn't make eye contact at all. Stared at anything but each other. "Fine. Very well. Bring her in," He said as we both snapped our head towards the sound of the door. And from there she entered. She looked tired.

Exhausted.

And skinny.

Too skinny.

She didn't even look at me. Not even a fucking glance. She goes to him. It was always him first. "What the heck are you thinking?" I hear her whisper exasperated.

I kept my mouth shut. I kept my shit to myself.

I hated Landon for being how he was. The soft and caring one. The one they all wanted. That's when I decided to call it quits with him. We don't got that twin shit going on about our feelings and everything. We don't. We just shared because that's how we did it when we were young. That was what we were told to do. To share.

But I had my share of painful heartbreaks because of him. He always stole them away from me. He didn't share. And obviously didn't give a shit about them.

I was starting to get angry all over until a hand touched my face. I snapped my eyes up to see her looking at my bruises. "God you're so stupid," she mumbled as she rubbed her forehead with both her hands.

She was so close. Even that single touch soothed me down immediately. I thought she hated me? Why is she even here...

I looked away and Landon and dad were gone. I stared back down at her as she sighed tiredly. Her eyes were bloodshot red and dark bags occupied under them. She looked...unhealthy.