Out Of The Blue | Chapter 2

"Everyone ready?" Jin asks the younger boys. They nod and Jin starts the car.

However, what happens next wasn't a very nice surprise...

~

The car jerks forward and all of a sudden it becomes alive, bursting into action. Smiles spread across the pleased members faces as relief fills them inside. As they near the illuminating exit, Jimin spots a moving shadow in the path out of the corner of his eye.

"W-What's that?" Jimin anxiously stutters as he points to the moving silhouette, fear causing him to shake and worry eating him up inside. Hoseok quickly notices the boys fear and comforts him, passing him a soft blanket; to which Jimin takes with ease. He snuggles up on Hoseok's lap and drifts off whilst the other members are left to wonder what the drastically nearing object was.

"Just keep going," Namjoon instructs Jin, not taking his eye off the mysterious figure for even a second. Unexpectedly, the black shadow reveals himself in the light as he throws himself onto the front of the van - making some of the members screech and jump backwards in fright. The foul smelling blood smeared over the thin glass and small cracks began appearing in the glass as the 'man' began crawling helplessly onto the top of the van. All the of the young boys just sat and watched, jaws hung wide open.

"Jin, step on it!" Namjoon yells as the creature begins thumping on the roof and soon screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Got it," Jin presses the peddle down and the car begins speeding. Jin makes a sudden right turn and the thudding on the roof stops as the screams soon become distant. Then they stop. The van enters into the night and Jin carries on driving into the city with only the moon producing light for the terrified citizens.

"Hyung, what was wrong with that man?" Jungkook asks as he manages to steadily breathe in and out.

"I - I am not sure." Namjoon sighs as he rests his head on his hand.

"I am, look at the window, you see that white powder on the window? I think it's ecstasy, he's long gone now." Yoongi replies as he slouches in his seat, hands tapping restlessly against the rough black leather.

"So, he's - dead?..." Taehyung asks as he looks down at the floor, his hair covering his watery eyes.

"Yeah, few tablets - heart goes crazy fast, and then you just die. Simple as that." Yoongi sighs, his poker face showing absolutely no expression or letting on to any of his thoughts. Jungkook bites his lips and keeps his head hung low, afraid of what's to come...

A/N: Sorry the chapters are so short! I would really like to include some cool plot twists since its meant to be a short book. Anyways, as usual - thanks for reading!

~Lizzie