3.1

it just wouldn't sink in, jungkook couldn't think what he'd done to make his parents hate him enough to try and get rid of him. goodness knows what they would have done to him; they had the power to make him vanish off the face of the earth without anyone questioning them. and that scared jungkook a lot.

jimin was adamant that he wouldn't leave the younger boy alone for a while until this mess was sorted out. and, although the younger protested, jimin insisted he moved away  from his parents house and came and lived with jimin for a while until he decided what he wanted to do. at least with jimin he would definitely be safe.

"you know I'm only trying to protect you," jimin said quietly, stroking down jungkooks hair which was now starting to get a little greasy and he'd need to shower soon, "and you know I love you," he sighed, balling his fists and rubbing his tired eyes harshly with them, "fuck I don't love you jungkook, I'm in love with you and it hurts me so much baby but it's true and I have no idea what I'd do if anything happened to you because honestly, right now you are my world and the only person I want to see, the only person I want for the rest of my life."

and jungkook was crying again, dried up crying with no tears but a lot of emotion because jimin was so goddamn good, he was too good and the world didn't deserve jimin because it was almost as if he was an angel. he was just too good.

jungkook leant up, rubbing his nose up jimin chin and along his jawline. jimin was so good there, right there under his chin where the skin wasn't quite tight but very soft. he was so good there. jungkooks fingers brushed along his ear and down to his lips that he just wanted to kiss all day, he just wanted to hole the both of them up in his room and kiss all day because jimin was just too good and too pure and, god, jungkook was so in love with him he couldn't put it into words.

so he just kissed him.

and that one tiny kiss, a few seconds on the lips, confirmed to jimin that the boy sitting in front of him was his. the younger was his boyfriend and he couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life with anyone else.

jimin threaded his hands through jungkooks hair again, bringing his fingers down to his beck and pulling him closer. he placed a fleeting kiss on his forehead, jungkook was so good here. and the kisses travelled down the side of his face, over his eyelids and onto his nose where jimin thought jungkook was the best, right there on the tip of his nose where the light hit and where the skin was the softest. that was where jungkook was the best.

the small kisses travelled down to his neck, missing his mouth narrowly which caused a pout to form on the youngers lips. but it soon disappeared as jimin trailed hot, wet and open mouthed kisses down his neck and over his heart. jimin was just too good.

not edited oops sorry but I had to get this out I am so happy with this chapter yeees also got7 hard carry just came out my boys are back I love them so much get it got7 and yugyeom got so much dance screen time I'm so happy for my baby