3.0

at that moment, jungkook felt like his chest was collapsing down on his lungs as he struggled to take in breathes. jimin was in the room across the hall, talking quickly and quietly to a police officer on the phone. it had all happened so quickly, one minutes they were fine and cuddling on the sofa, the next they were suddenly scared of the possible events to happen. however, jimin was like a rock for jungkook and, although his body quivered with fear, the fact that the older boy was just across the hall calmed him down immensely.

jimin had been going over possibilities in his head of what explanation there could be to the strange texts and disappearance of jungkooks parents. possible suspects were taehyung, but he had already been ruled out, taehyung being around at the time was purely just a horrible coincidence. it could have also been yoongi, but he was too sweet to jungkook, plus yoongi had only know jungkook for a few weeks and so there was no way it would have been him.

finally, the final suspect jimin could think of was jungkooks own parents. it was obvious that his parents didn't care for him at all, they were never around and, even when they were, they didn't look after their son. his parents had mysteriously gone missing around the time the texts started to get more severe and they would be the only people who could know about jimin as they were the only people with access to the house other than jungkook.

when jimin had thought about it fully, all the pieces of this sick puzzle seemed to fit into place and he just blurted it all out to his boyfriend, holding him in a tight hug as he assured the younger that it would all be ok.

jungkook didn't feel ready to talk to the police so jimin took the phone and did it for him, telling them every detail he had. jungkook stayed sitting on the sofa, he felt like he wanted to cry but he couldn't. no tears wanted to come out, he had cried himself dry over the last few weeks. but a small glimmer of hope sat behind his eyes and he realised that maybe, just maybe, jimin was going to save him from this mess he called his life and he wouldn't have to cry anymore.

ay hello it's been what 3 weeks I'm super sorry college is harder than I thought and I changed lessons because I was confused on what I wanted. anyway, I'm back I think and hopefully I'll write a new update v v soon, so vote and comment pls pls because it does actually motivate me. also I'm confused, 2jae or namjin book next?