2.1

"taehyung?"

shit, shit, shit. jungkook was frozen to the spot, of course he couldn't have one birthday, one day even, where he could be happy, someone or something had to ruin it for him all the time. taehyung was slightly taller than jungkook, which intimidated the younger boy quite a lot, he felt so small and inferior compared to him and he just wished jimin was there to help him. taehyung wasn't violent, oh god no, taehyung wouldn't kill a fly, but his words cut jungkook deeper than any knife ever could and the metaphorical scars would forever remain until the day he died.

"what, you're not going to invite me in?" taehyung asked, his voice was different, more intimidating and definitely not like the taehyung that left two years ago, "or are you going to call your new boyfriend to come and help you?" he cocked and eyebrow and smiled, but it wasn't warm or comforting, it was sly and skin crawling and jungkook wanted the earth to swallow him whole before he broke down.

every emotion possible rushed through his body and every negative thought and feeling weighed down on him all at once, which was scary for jungkook. he may have thought negatively of himself before but never this badly and he knew sooner or later he was going to cry, he just didn't want to cry in front of taehyung.

"please leave." jungkook managed to croak out through his dry and hoarse throat, tears stung behind his eyes and it took every last ounce of strength not to cry. taehyung just laughed, stepping closer to jungkook so as his breathe could be felt down jungkook's neck, he placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled the younger boy closer until his lips were right by his ear.

"you know kookie," jungkook shivered at the nickname, he despised it, "I will have you back, it's so obvious jimin doesn't like you, I'm all you've got." he pushed jungkook backwards until his small body hit the door frame surely leaving a bruise on his skin and stepped back a little.

"just think about it, kookie, I'm all you've got, and I'm all you'll ever have." with that, taehyung turned and walked off, leaving jungkook out on his porch in the cold air, tears slowly making their way down his cheeks.

there was no expression as jungkook walked back inside, more when he closed the door and slid down until he was hunched into a ball with his head tucked between his knees. the tears didn't stop, however, and he found himself slowly slipping back into the never ending sadness he felt before jimin arrived into his life. taehyung's words really hit home for him, everyone else had left, including taehyung, who had now decided to make his appearance and ruin everything yet again. was jimin going to leave too?

jjungkook: help

PLEASE RECOMMEND ME GOOD GOT7/EXO/BTS/MONSTA X FICS BECAUSE IM GOING AWAY ON SATURDAY AND I NEED NEW BOOKS TO READ