Chapter 56: Changes

Later That night Cecilia got a call from Susan.

"Mom?" Susan said all lovely.

"Hi sweetheart, are you coming?"

"Yes. I'm at the airport. I miss you so much mom." She said. She wasn't lying she did miss her mom but she couldn't stand her anymore. Her dad was the big problem not her mother.

"Oh baby I miss you too. We'll be together soon okay?" Cecilia said.

"Okay. Is Olie with you? I miss her too"

"She is. She wants a family again. Just the three of us" Cecilia said.

"Good mom. It's all I want. Grandma is awful" Susan lied sounding sad.

"Everything is going to be okay once you get here Susie" Cecilia said. "I promise"

"Okay. I love you. Bye" Susan said.

"I love you too and have a safe flight. I'll be waiting for you at the ranch" Cecilia told Susan and hung up.

She went to sleep and couldn't wait for the next day.

GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS

The next morning Cecilia woke up to find Olivia awake hugging a pillow and staring at the wall.

"What are you doing?" The woman asked.

"Nothing" Olivia said scared of her.

Cecilia checked the clock and it was 8am.

She turned the tv on.

"Watch some tv while I shower and be a good girl" she told Olivia who just sat there.

Cecilia showered and prepared Olivia's shot.

When the girl saw her coming with it she started crying.

"Stop it Olivia" Cecilia said serious. "Come here" she said sitting on the bed.

Olivia didn't move.

"Come here and I'll do it on you tummy" Cecilia said but Olivia didn't get up. She was too scared of the woman.

"Alright bum then" Cecilia said and the girl just cried as she got closer. Cecilia held Olivia down and did it as the girl sobbed on the floor.

"All done. You're such a baby" Cecilia laughed and went back to the bathroom.

"Mommy" Olivia whispered in hopes Amelia could somehow hear her.

Cecilia got a bag in the bathroom and went back to the room. She took hair dye out of it and placed on the bed.

"We are going to the house today and you need to get ready. Come here. Let me do your hair" she said.

Olivia was still crying so she didn't do anything.

Cecilia got up pissed off and picked the girl up as Olivia just cried.

"We're going to fix this horrible hair today" Cecilia said placing the girl in front of her on the bed.

She mixed the products and starting to put on the child's hair.

Olivia just stayed quiet the entire time as tears rolled down her face. She didn't know what the older woman was doing. She thought it was just some cream.

Once Cecilia finished she turned the tv.

"Watch it and don't touch your hair. You hear me?" She said and Olivia nodded yes, still crying.

After about 10 minutes Olivia's eyes were burning and she couldn't stop crying. She was so scared and the smell of the "cream" was just making the crying worst but she stayed watching tv quietly.

After some more time Cecilia picked Olivia up and took her to the shower.

"Let's take this out" she said and Olivia stayed quiet.

Cecilia held the girl and managed to just wet her hair. She took the product out, washed the girl's hair and then sat her in the toilet.

She started combing Olivia's hair.

After combing it all she picked up scissors and started cutting it.

"What are you doing?" Olivia asked trying to get away.

"I'm taking out nots. Stop it" Cecilia said pulling girl's hair back. She finished cutting about shoulder length. "Oh this looks much better" she said.

Once she was all done she put the child's hair on a half up and put a dress on the girl.

"Let's see how you look" she said smiling and picked Olivia up.

She took the girl to the mirror and Olivia was in shock.

"Why is my hair like this?" Olivia said as tears filled her eyes.

"So you look like mommy" Cecilia said.

"No!" Olivia cried. "No! No! Let me go! I want my mom! Let me go" Olivia sobbed as she tried to get out of Cecilia's arms.

"Stop this Olivia. You look good" Cecilia said shaking the girl.

"I wanna go" Olivia cried and started kicking.

Cecilia put her down and grabbed both of the child's arms. "Stop it" she said between her teeth.
Olivia stood still as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"If you do this again child you'll never ever see Amelia again. Do you hear me? EVER!" The woman screamed at the little girl's face.

"Do you understand?" She asked and Olivia nodded yes looking terrified.

"Go watch tv while I get ready" Cecilia said and Olivia ran to her made up bed on the floor. She hugged the pillow and just cried.

.

It wasn't long till Cecilia finished getting walked out of the bathroom and started packing their things.
Once done she picked Olivia up and headed to the car.

"We're going home" she told the girl.

GREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYSGREYS

Back at Amelia's house the detective went through the plan with some other police officers who would tell the rest of their team.
Amelia was really nervous. The thought that something could go wrong and Olivia could get hurt.
Those thoughts wouldn't leave her mind.
She had barely slept at night.