Page 14 - End

Evan woke up with a pain shooting through his chest in a bed that was softer than clouds it was peaceful till he remembered how he got here, he rushed out of bed which was a mistake since he fell flat on the ground but picked himself up painfully and rushed out of the room and down the steps.

The sight he saw was something that killed all of his emotions, everyone's mask was of and the guys were so calm Craig noticed and stood to his feet rushing over hugging Evan " You were asleep for 3 weeks Evan I know it's a lot to take in we will explain come here" Craig said leading him to the couch where they set down.

Jack and Mark were standing to the side watching Evan, Snake and Cry both had their masks off and dressed normally they looked similar almost like brothers, Snake had dark grey hair and an after shadow for a beard, Cray had light brown hair with a cut jaw line and clean face.

As for the others " Hey Evan" Tyler said rubbing the back of his neck " H-How" Evan asked looking at his two friends he thought were dead, Lui and Tyler.

" Well after Tom took you I guess the adrenaline in our bodies kept us alive but barely so when Jack came looking for us he found me and Lui barely alive then rushed us home to take care of us that's when the group started" Tyler said standing up and walking to Evan.

He kneeled down then leaned foreward hugging Evan before leaning back " We wanted to rush and help you right of the bat but it took months till we could even be left alone with how bad we were then when Jack got everyone together you had been locked up and we couldn't get you without risking getting you all killed" Tyler said taking a deep breath.

" Trust me Evan we wanted to help and after the warehouse we couldn't handle it anymore we had to help we could let you die then we waited to get you and that night we took you well Tom was planning to kill you guys when you got back and we couldn't let it happen and it's not like we coulda shown up and said hey were alive come with us" Lui said running his fingers through David's hair who looked to be sleeping peacefully for the first time in years.

Evan was glad to these guys " Is Tom dead" he asked looking around feeling a pit in his stomach " Yes" Jack said with sad eyes watching how broken Evan was it reminded him a lot of himself " At least Jon didn't die for nothing" Evan said with tears starting in his eyes.

Tyler leaned forward hugging Evan who hugged back tightly " You did good keeping them safe Evan your not a failure your stronger than you think" Tyler said trying to help his friend out it's been years but he still was the best friend who comforted him when he needed it.

" Did that other guy died for me" Evan asked hanging his head low after Tyler let go " I can't have anyone else die for me I don't-" he was cut off by Tyler " Why don't you go ask him yourself" Tyler said pointing towards the back door seeing a small bit of Evan return.

Evan wanted to stay and talk to the guys more he was glad their alive hell he's in joy but he needed to thank this person for everything they did without this person he wouldn't have his group back and it's the least he can do.

As he walked his heart started racing more, he saw a guy leaning on the railing looking over the woods with a black hoodie up, Evan took a deep breath before opening the back door and walking out " I think this belongs to you" Evan said holding the key chain up with the charm on it.

The male turned around with his skull mask still on it hurt Evan but he understood privacy this male was probably leaving soon, the male walked over and pushed the charm into Evans chest " I can't keep this you almost died for me and I cant let anyone else get killed because I'm weak so I won't take what's yours" Evan said trying to hand it back.

The male just chuckled and turned towards the sun setting " Thank you for all of this you gave me my family back" Evan said leaning on the rail beside the man " Have you ever kissed an angel" The males voice asked it was very raspy.

Evan was taken back by the random question but saw the enthusiasm behind their eyes and thought for a moment " At one point I kissed the devil into an angel if that counts" Evan said with a sad chuckle staring into the woods.

After a moment Evan turned his head to look at the male who was already staring at him " Can I know who you are, the man who gave me all this back" Evan asked scared of rejection and he doesn't know why.

The male stood still staring at Evan not saying a word or moving, Evans heart raced as his body moved for him his hand reached up feeling the soft cloth with a skull painted on it hiding the identity of the male behind it.

He slowly pulled it up looking into the males eyes that haven't changed once it was past his lips Evan closed his eyes pulling it fully off and lowered the hood taking a deep breath thanking this man in his head for everything and getting ready to remember that face of the man who saved him.

Once Evans eyes opened he gasp out " I made a promise I would never leave you... I kept it" the male said.

Evan stood frozen as so many emotions rushed through him he has his family back he has his freedom, his life and now he has everything " J-Jon" Evan stuttered out about to burst into tears his looks have changed but Evan knows that face anywhere in his dreams he can see it perfectly as is seeing it in person.

" Y-You were dead" Evan said about to cry before Jon leaned forwards connecting there lips, that's when the tears flooded out his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Jons neck pushing into the kiss, they stayed like that for what seemed like years till Jon pulled back with a small smile on his face.

" I'm sorry it took so long but my love for you could handle it for this very moment Evan you changed me and I gave my life for you that day I was dead but Jack and Mark saved me that's when I declared to bring you home safe to get you away and give you everything that I have" Jon said holding Evan close to his chest.

" Jon you gave me your life and it should have been me you don't need to give me anything else" Evan said as his breath started to pick up, Jon pushed him back and cradled his face " Evan im sorry it took so long but like I said I will love you forever" Jon said kissing him gently as he wiped away Evans tears.

A love ripped apart by Tom, a life taken by the barrel of his gun was given a second chance... a kiss from an angel can bring back your soul it can heal wounds deeper than the ocean, a heart broken a boy killed by guilt... by watching the man who held his heart taken away was all fixed by the kiss of an angel... by Evans angel... Evans world... Evans all.

~~~~~❤❤❤~~~~~~~~❤❤❤❤~~~~

Well how is that for an ending :) the first book killed your heart but you didn't think Jon would stay dead did you, Evan was Jons angel he saved him from himself and now Jon is the angel healing Evans broken soul.

I hope you all liked this story I loved writing it, both books together are by far my favorite so far out of everything I've written I loved every second of this I know some parts may seem a little rushed but let's face it we all wanted to know how it ends :)

The next page will hopefully help explain some stuff better incase there was any confusion.

As always stay lovely and remember your all special <3