Page 6

Craig watched in horror as the back of the building erupted in fire, frozen in shock he dropped his phone not taking into notice the gunfight that's breaking out just in front of his face " CRAIG GET DOWN DAMN IT" Marks voice screamed out.

Craig slowly looked around seeing men rushing out of everywhere, looking to his left he saw a few men aiming guns at him but the only thought in his head was Evan just blew himself up and that made everything in Craig go numb.

He closed his eyes awaiting the bullets to come but instead of a small pain that would spread he got hit by what felt like a wall, after opening his eyes he saw a male towering over his body like a shield wearing all black but a pink cloth mask over his face, Craig was so confused he forgot how to speak as he watched this tall male stand over his numb body with a chain gun unloading into everyone he saw.

___

David was behind the building he saw the explosion and hid waiting but what shocked him was when he heard the loud bnags that a heavy gun would make, no one in the group had that heavy of a weapon and it made David more nervous by the second.

He couldn't wait any longer so he took off and started shooting people who were focused out front, he got to take out a large amount before hearing a click beside him, turning his head he froze seeing a guard aiming at him.

Closing his eyes after hearing the bang he stood there for a moment before his eyes fluttered open seeing he was still exactly how he was before shutting his eyes, looking around the man was on the ground with the side of his head exploded.

David looked around after hearing a deep gun shot which sounded like a sniper but who was sniping and why was he not shot yet, David looked around trying to find where the bullets were coming from but the only thing he saw was the enemy group being taken out, then he saw a quick figure it wasn't much all he saw was a color of brown before it disappeared into the trees taking out more men.

_____

Mark knew something was wrong, so terribly wrong, there was a figure standing directly beside him helping Mark take out the people hiding in the front of the building.

This figure was a male stature, they wore all black but this one had a bright green cloth mask over his face, this male was extremely accurate with each shot and took out people Mark didn't even notice at first.

He wanted to reach out and thank the male for help but he was more focused on the war at hand and having someone giving him a helping hand was something he was going to let happen as long as he can have it, they need the help.

_____

Evan woke up to a sting across his face it took a moment till his vision started to come back but everything was blurry, he watched a black figure removing rubble from off his body, he was hoping this was all a dream maybe he's finally dead and he will see that blank mask again.

But the male turned looking at Evan or so he hoped, but this male was wearing all black except for a skull cloth face mask, this confused Evan who was this person and why are they uncovering him.

Once free the skull masked male picked Evan up bridal style as if his body was feathers, he moved Evan till it was easier for him to carry the male and Evan wouldn't be in so much pain, he kept his eyes forward trying to find an exit while Evans eyes were glued on this persons mask wondering who is under it and going back to a time where he fell in love to a masked man.

The masked male noticed the change in Evans breathing and looked down to see tears falling from his brown eyes, he took a break in a room then set Evan down on a table then tried to walk away but Evan reached out grabbing his sleeve " Who are you" was all Evan shaky barely audible voice asked.

The male moved out of his grip then raised a hand to his ear " Code 354... Intake 5" was all the males deep voice said before turning to Evan picking him up off the table gently but Evans whole body was in pain due to being crushed he felt like every bone in his body was broken.

The male rushed Evan out the back of the building towards the front to where the rest of Evans group could be seen each of them had a person dressed similar but different by face mask with them, all but David he was alone unconscious by a tree.

Evan was set down beside David which caused more tears to fall as he desperately tried to reach out for David " He's alive" the male spoke making Evan look back at the skull " I'm sorry" was the last thing the male said before a pinch came to his arm.

Once looking down Evan saw a needle being pulled from his arm and everything went black.

______

" Blow the place and round the rest of them up" the skull masked male spoke into and earpiece watching as his group pulled Mark and Craig away from the danger zone, once far enough away a loud explosion was heard and the whole warehouse was erupted into flames and debris.

" Who are you" Craig asked just before him and Mark had been sedated as well " Boss should we move on Syndicate" The lime green mask asked after each of them picked up the unconscious men " No and clear any evidence before leaving" was all he said before disappearing into the dark.

Flames were all that was left after the group was done all evidence was erased and their cover was blown Tom would hear about this and then he would be looking for them but tonight they had to help or the group would have been killed it was a bad decision but it had to be done.

_______________

The stormes beginning.

The wind has picked up.

Few questions are left.

When will they be in the eye of the hurricane.

Will they survive.

How many lives will be taken.

How bad is this storm going to be.