Page 13

There was a loud bang and the sounds of guns erupted through the base along with the sound of tons of vehicles, luckily the guys were all up and planning for this.

" Get the guys out" The skull masked male said rushing to the room with Jack and Mark following close behind him as he burst through the door showing how scared everyone was then a loud explosion was heard " Marcel's here we have to move now" Snake said bursting through the room with all the other members following.

" Go with your protector we will all met at a cabin its better in small groups" Jack said as the guys rushed in grabbing everyone " EVAN" Craig screamed out as he was dragged by a male in the pink mask, David was dragged out by the male in the brown mask and the others rushed out front to make a distraction.

Evan tried to get to his group but was held by the skull masked male " Evan stop go with him you'll be safe" Jack said as him and Mark helped them get out back to the vehicles waiting, the masked male through Evan in the passenger seat and started the car " You'll be ok Evan" Mark yelled as they drove off.

" Where are we going I need to be with my group I can't leave them I promised" Evan said in a panicked voice but watched the male drive down the street faster then he could have hoped " Why won't you speak to me" Evan yelled out with tears in his eyes.

The male reached down pulling his key chain out then grabbed the charm from Evans pocket and pushed it into his chest " T... This was yours" Evan asked with tears flowing down his face, the male turned his head to nod slightly before looking back at the road.

Evan stared down at the charm as time slowed down, this male saved him this group is risking their lives for him... he doesn't deserve it he couldn't save one life so he doesn't deserve all of this.

Before Evan could cry anymore the masked male reached over and placed a hand on Evans arm giving him a sad look as if he knew what he was thinking, Evan was about to rip the mask off when the moment was cut short by the masked male swerving.

" What's wrong" Evan asked looking around until he saw Tom bloody chasing behind their car " Shit" Evan whispered before looked at the male " Just let me die he wants me" Evan begged but he saw the male tense and drive faster making Evan get pinned to the seat by the speed.

They rushed around and Evan was praying the guys were safe, the car came to a halt after gun shots were heard but Evan tried to block everything out along with the pain in his chest... pain, Evan opened his eyes and looked down to see blood, he looked over to see the masked male enraged before storming out of the car.

He watched as Tom got out " YOU BASTARD" Tom screamed pointing his gun up but failed to get a shot off as the masked male was faster and shot both Toms arms " FUCK YOU" Tom screamed out in pain.

Evan tried to get out of the car but fell on the ground " NO... IT CANT BE NO" Evan heard Tom scream which only made him stand up and look over to see the male adjusting his face mask before a gunshot was heard and blood started to appear on his chest.

" BACK OF BITCH" Ali-A came out screaming from another car, he rushed the masked male who then pulled a knife out as they started fighting more cuts were made on Ali then the masked male, Evan didn't notice Tom stood up till a gunshot went off and Evan felt a pain in his shoulder before dropping to the ground.

Another gunshot was heard then Evan saw Jack shot Ali in the head killing him instantly " GET HIM OUT OF HERE" the masked male yelled and it was a voice so soft but so broken like a fallen angel it was so familiar but so far away.

Jack grabbed Evan and helped him to his feet, as he looked around he noticed these were the same woods, the same field in which all of this started in, there was a small rose bush growing where Luke was killed but nothing anywhere else and that hurt Evan.

" Come on" Mark said shoving Evan into the car " W-We can't leave him" Evan said turning around staring out the window at the masked male who was badly hurt fighting Tom " He will be fine" Jack said as they rushed from the field.

Evan felt tears starting in his eyes again he lost so many people here and now he's going to lose another, another person giving their life for him in that dreaded place by the hands of Tom and Evan really wanted to put a bullet in his own head right now.

" Evan stop moving" Mark said trying to patch him up but Evan would stop moving he was starting in to space screaming in pain, Mark and Jack shared a painful look as to how bad Evan is mentally broken it hurt both of them to see but they know it will all be over soon.

They soon arrived to the house where everyone was waiting " Where is boss" the male in the pink mask asked watching Mark and Jack carry Evan in who was still blankly staring and screaming " EVAN" Craig yelled trying to rush to him but got held back " LET ME GO" Craig screamed out with tears as the male in the pink mask held him still.

They rushed Evan into the room where Snake was getting medical supplies ready " You can leave they will need you guys more then I will" Snake said sudating Evan and ripping his shirt off getting ready to stop the bleeding.