Page 7

Craig and David were sitting in the kitchen trying to eat but neither talked about last night or how scared they were when they woke up at home in their own beds, they didn't know if Tom had found them or if Tom even knows.

Mark was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch were Evan layed covered in bandages, he wasn't sure how much damage was done to Evan or how bad his condition was but he wasn't leaving his side till he woke up and he could find out.

The green mask and beautiful eyes were running through his head since he awoke in his own bed the only one who wasn't was Evan he was on the couch as if someone was watching him over night, there was a chair beside the couch that Mark had moved and extra medical supplies with pills but nothing on who put it there or whats wrong with Evan, he can only guess it was the group from last night since Tom would kill them or have them in his base if he was the one to bring them home.

Evan started to shake slightly which worried Mark who turned around on his knees and placed a hand on Evans good shoulder "Shhh" he whispered rubbing his shoulder slightly trying to calm him in his sleep but it failed.

Evan shot up looking around frantically before seeing Marks worried face who he had pulled into a tight hug with a groan of pain that shot through his body " Hey it's ok Evan your safe" Mark said in a hushed tone that seemed to help Evan relax a small bit.

Evan was shaken up the last thing he remembered was David by the tree, he pulled away from Mark and looked around till he heard David talking to Craig in the kitchen he couldn't hear their words but he knew that voice and it's one he won't ever forget.

" How did we get here" Evan said looking around at the house, Mark took a deep breath " I don't want to scare you but I don't remember anything after getting a needle in my neck".

Evan looked at him nervous " Was it that group that showed up" Evan asked trying to find some clarity as to why he's not dead and how their all alive " I'm not sure and besides how would they know where we live" Mark said keeping a close eye on Evan to see if his condition changes.

" Have you heard of them before or anything how are they that geared out and we know nothing about them" Evan asked leaning back on the couch with his feet over the edge with the help of Mark " No I haven't heard anyone talk about that and maybe they were a group passing through and luckily saw us" Mark said in a questioning tone.

Evan knew that wasn't the case since he saw that man following the group around but he doesn't want to speak up in fear of Tom finding out and punishing him again that's something Evan couldn't mentally take again before his mind would kill him.

The door had burst open with force revealing Ali-A " Get up all of you Tom is not happy" was all he said before stepping inside with his gun in hand.

Craig and David went upstairs to get changed, Mark was still sitting beside Evan " He can't move he's.." Mark was cut off " I can see that he don't have a shirt on dipshit get him up now or I will" Ali warned getting an annoyed groan from Mark.

" Take my shirt I'll wear a jacket" Mark said stripping his Black shirt off and handing it to Evan as he walked to their closet by the door and pulled out a jacket " You're a dick" Mark mumbled to Ali making the male snicker and reply smugly " I know".

By the time Mark had helped Evan to stand the other guys were down stairs and ready " Where we goin" David asked which wasn't normal since he never really askes about orders " You'll see get in the truck" Ali said as they made it to the truck and started getting in.

Evan had trouble getting in and the more trouble he had the more pissed Ali was getting so Mark picked him up and got inside with Evan in his arms " Don't give me that look I aint having him lash out on you" Mark said without needing to look down to know Evan had a nervous facial expression.

---

Ali-A had taken them back to the warehouse well what's left of it " Your all to look around for any clues, we saw a man with a mask leaving the house lastnight after the cameras cut back in for a second, your lucky your all still alive and you will be hunting this new group but give anymore suspicion that you know these men and you will be locked up till you talk" he said then propped himself comfortably onto the hood of his truck.

The guys walked in their separate ways and looked for hours it was getting dark and still nothing was found.

Evan had been looking around the back on the buildings rubble when something caught his eye, he dug around till he pulled out a little charm that you put on your keys, it was a small blue owl which arose more question as to who it belongs to, was this group trying to be like his former group was, so many more questions flooded his head before everything started spinning.

It took him a few to regain his balance and stop coughing blood up but he ignored it and looked around.

It was now past midnight and all the group had found was a bullet casing, one boot mark and a few tie marks but that was it, Ali-A wasn't happy with their small amount of finds but hopefully it will lead them somewhere as to find out anything they can on these group he didn't tell but Tom is intimidated at how strong and stealthy these new men are so he's not going to risk losing Evans group because he will need them if a fight comes or just as a shield so he can run.

The whole way home was silent no one wanted to speak a word, Evans hand were in his pockets while one hand was slightly placing with the charm hopefully he can use this to figure out something on this group but he's not giving it to Tom incase Evan himself may be able to figure something out and it will do no good in Toms office.