Page 3

The guys were waiting down by the docks for the buyers boat to arrive, they are to transfer weapon onto this person boat and to make sure everything goes smoothly and quick as possible which is why Ali-A one of Tom's best and most trusted men is watching over the crews performance.

" Tis Focking cold" David spoke up rubbing his arms testing the airs chill with his breath that came out in a small smoke trail from his lungs " Your telling me" Mark said back with a chuckle trying to hide the fact of how cold he actually is.

Evan was stuck looking over his shoulder paranoid of the mask he saw two weeks ago, everyone heard about the murder but no one knew who did it not even his crew or Tom could figure out that Evan was the mystery killer.

Tom has been cracking down on his men for answers frustrated that a murder was committed, one that was not planned or talked about first, Tom has been on edge since he wants control over the town and if there's a murder that goes cold tracking the killer down it pisses Tom off so Evans crew have been getting the backlash hence why Ali-A is with them.

" Hey AL have you heard anything yet" Craig asked trying to lighten up the dense air " Nope and whoever did it is sly, I can't even track this person down but when I do Tom will be very happy to talk with this person" Ali-A spoke out with smugness in his voice.

Evan started to walk up the docks " I'm going to look around we have been still for too long" was all he said to validate his actions, as he walked the small sounds of wood shifting under his feet was heard echoing across the water along with the breeze that comes ever so often.

His mind kept replaying that scene in his head over and over, who was behind that mask, why did they have a mask, there was only ever one person with a mask like that and he's dead now, was it someone trying to copy in the tracks of the old serial killer, whatever it was really got to Evan.

What was the worst is how did he not notice that person before, why did they hush him and then vanish so quickly it made him wonder if that person was even real no matter how many times he found the same path of footsteps leading to the same spot, the cops and everyone even found that trail and said the same thing it ends right there like the person just vanished.

Shaking his head at the sound of water being forcibly disturbed Evan saw a pitch black boat approaching from the ocean, making his way back to get everyone ready for the deal that's about to happen.

" Alright boys that's our man get the boat ready once I give you the ok start loading the cargo onto their boat" Ali-A spoke out watching the boat come to a halt beside theirs.

Evan followed him onto the buyers boat there were over 2 dozen men on it, some hid their faces overs proudly wore scars not scared to be seen or identified, he stood guard next to Al while he transferred the money into a secure account " Alright tell the boys to start loading" AL spoke up.

Evan turned on his ear piece giving the guys the ok before making his way with AL down to their boat seeing Craig and the guys were already loading the crates, Evan walked over checking each of them to make sure nothing was harmed or tampered with while they were sitting still.

After a few hours passed they still had one more to go till the deadline, luckily there was a few crate left so they would e done early or just on time since if they ran over the set time Tom would have their necks for a mess up or imperfection.

" Almost done pick it up" AL shouted from his comfy spot which was leaning against the boats bridge smoking a cigarette, Mark grumbled in annoyance as his content smug look and body language.

" Mark let's just get this done ignore him" Evan said helping Mark carry a box across hoping to make this go faster " He is just a douchbag sitting there like he's king" Mark growled out as they lifted the box on top of another one, the guys were silent for the last 10 boxes

-???? P.o.v-

I stood there perched on the edge of the shipping crates watching the small crew finish loading the boat before the buyer left " Good doing business I'll be sure to let my contacts know about your crew" the buyer yelled down.

I smirked under my mask knowing I could easily crash this whole thing but as fun as that sounds I'd rather just toy with that little Asian down there I can surely see why he's so highly talked about, cute but from what I saw I like this killer side in him.

I licked my teeth watching as the group talked for a few before heading to the cars, I figured I might as well say hi again so I waited until a gust of wind blew past allowing me to glide smoothly closer, just close enough he could see me.

Oh and wouldn't you know it he looked up, I chuckled lightly to myself as our eyes were locked onto each other and how did I know well I can see his face go pale and body freeze just as he did the first time I said hello.

" EVAN LETS GO" oh and there's his little friends calling for him, I tilted my head he's interesting the man won't take his eyes off me which isn't a good thing he's not allowed to disobey his orders yet I have him like my puppet frozen in time where I want him, how cute.

I watched as his eyes started to twitch indicating my exit is coming up soon, counting down from 3 I pushed backwards dropping to the ground shadows where he couldn't see me even if he stared right into my eyes.
I love that expression the one he gets after blinking then finding me gone I wonder what's going through his head maybe he thinks he's finally lost it and with that blood bath the other night I would say he has but is trying to keep it away.
Poor soul only if he knew that soon he will need that side to come back to save everyone I bet he wouldn't be acting like this, but ain't my place to tell him that so for now I'll just keep an eye on him like boss asked but I'll keep the part where I let him see me a secret.
After everyone left I decided I have the rest of the night off so might as well go have some fun till I see those cute little brown eyes again hopefully before the weather worsens.